- Six years of progressive programming and critical thinking course work.
- Two years of experience building mobile responsive single page web applications, and an essential contributor to the entire SDLC(software development life cycle) architecture, design, coding, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Two years of experience in a highly collaborative cross functional team building accessible web applications utilizing Git in an Agile development environment in the Scrum framework.
- Three years of experience in utilizing graphics design skills, front end and backend web development experience, and industry standard frameworks and naming conventions for the creation of web applications.
- Experience producing and accurately presenting client facing and user facing web applications to a nontechnical audience.
- Able to collaborate with UI Design and Back-end teams to bridge design and technology resulting in compelling design with optimum usability.
- Able to write clean, reusable, and sustainable code from mock ups, maintain code in libraries for future use, and build UIKits.
- One year of experience with Graphic design and production work using Adobe Creative Cloud to ideate and explore new features to improve the site and experiences.
- Understanding of cross-browser/device compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Back End: PHP, Laravel, FTP, Filezilla, SSH
Frameworks: JQuery, Bootstrap, Vue.js, VueX, Vue Router, Axios, Laravel Elixir, FontAwesome
Graphics Design: Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, AdobeLightroom, Adobe Photoshop, and Gimp
Business Tools: JIRA, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visual Studio 2010, 2012, and 2015, Microsoft Project 2010 and 2013.
Languages: Java, C#, C++, C, Prolog, Lisp, and Assembly.
Confidential, Northridge, CA
Front End Web Application Developer
Worked in a cross discipline environment collaborating with back end developers, graphics designers, marketing, as well as operations to create mobile responsive as well as accessible web applications to contract requirements.
Confidential, Newbury Park, CA
Responsible for training new employees, guiding customers through technology related decisions, repairing customers’ mobile devices as well as computers, and all other non-critical operations of the store.