- Software developer adept at iOS application development, testing and optimization.
- Almost 3 years experience in the industry with a focus on iOS App design and development.
- I make it my goal to create software with the user in mind, creating applications with a useable and intuitive user interface experience.
- I also understand the importance of creating highly readable and easily maintainable source code.
- I am constantly striving to learn new technologies and look to ways to better myself in this rapidly changing industry.
Databases : MySQL, MongoDB
Development Software : Xcode, Eclipse, Git
Application / Web Servers : Express + Node.js, LAMP, Apache
Platforms : Mac OSX, UNIX/Linux
Cloud Service : Firebase, Amazon AWS, Azure, Parse, Heroku, mLab
iOS and Website Developer
- Support This app is for internal use.
- I created it by using React Native.
- Support team will use it when they repair returned products.
- It is for customer support repair track and record.
- Event This app is also for internal use.
- I created it by using Swift.
- The app is installed on an iPad and marketing team will use it when they go to events.
- It is for email signup and waiver signature.
- Website I used to create the website on Expressjs running on Azure Website Application.
- One and half year ago, I migrated the website to Wordpress and also set up woocommerce for online store.
- Currently, I migrate it again to shopify.
- And I build the whole template on shopify to make it look same as previous one.
Contract iOS Developer
- AWS. The app is to let people order food through App and company will provide delivery service.
- There used to be more than 100 restaurants listing in the App and hundreds of orders per day in Los Angeles area.
Jr. Java Developer
- ERP Software Development
- I help to develop the Contract Management Module.