Confidential Technologies: AppEngine, Apps Script, CloudSQL, Confidential Charts (gViz).
Other Development Tools: Git, Perforce, Sass, FreeMaker Java Templates.
Leadership Skills: Team player, builds collaborative partnerships with cross - functional teams, creative & innovative thinker.
Data Management: Access controls, database design, analysis & visualization. Created tools to report metrics to support optimal risk - based decision - making.
PM Skills: Self- starter, good communicator, results driven, and meets deadlines.
Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Worked in all phases of application lifecycle: prototyping, design, coding, unit testing, and maintenance.
- Created new features and maintained four core products.
- Wrote functional specification, test case and estimate documentation for new features.
- Was available for occasional after hours support for production upgrades and troubleshooting support for escalated incidents related to assigned projects.
App Engineer / Tools Developer
Confidential, Mountain View, California
- Confidential required a tool to measure risk for the company.
- Created a tool to objectively & credibly assess risks to prioritize projects & resources.
- Met with high praise from the Chief Compliance Officer at Confidential .
- Resulted in a meeting to demo it personally to the CCO.
- Feature highlights:
- Easy to use & intuitive Confidential UI.
- Real-time residual risk Confidential visualization rendering.
- Improved access and legal privilege controls.
Principal Designer & Developer plus Site Reliability Engineer.
- gFiber Business Operations did not have an automated way to visualize Confidential rollout progress.
- A solution via a 100 % stack bar chart plus drill down/filter by key fields was created.
- The data required for the chart was found in multiple databases (Salesforce, Fiber Data Store).
- Included ability to create custom comparison/trend analysis visualizations.
Front-end designer & developer
- Unified project management & workflow tools for gfiber sales & Biz Ops Inside Plant.
- Integrated & automated workflows critical to the physical rollout of Fiber.
Primary contributor, spearheaded joint development
- Marketing needed a tool to manage its marketing campaigns.
- A marketing communication tool was created to automate multiple marketing activities including the direct mail sent to install- ready Confidential tenants. Critical to signups.
- It also generates dynamic and animated data visualizations, with filters, to drill down by Market, Fiberhood, Project, and Batch Date.
Principal Designer & Developer
- Created code to auto import a dynamic list of sheets across multiple spreadsheets into a single master Confidential spreadsheet and programmatically created metrics and forecasting.
Programmer / Analyst
Confidential, South San Francisco, California
- Confidential Apps Project Details
- Created form with a scrollable list of checkboxes representing studies (spreadsheets) to load from an outside workbook repository.
- The form copied the studies from the repository, and loaded them onto a working workbook with pre-defined research data to programmatically fill out rows for researchers.
- Created interface to allow users to read / write to spreadsheet without interacting with sensitive data.
- After researchers entered study information, the sheets were processed and summarized.
- Code was developed to create a transposed raw data sheet to upload to a database.
- Created a real time progress splash screen detailing exactly what studies the program was running.
- Made use of events to highlight spreadsheet cells.
- This alerted users to make more informed decisions real-time.
- Protected specific rows and columns from accidental edits using edit events.
- Reduced researcher work time by 300% on some studies.
- Consolidated up to twenty Excel spreadsheets onto one Confidential spreadsheet to reduce maintenance.
- Performed testing, other team members also tested the code.
Web Developer / Advisor
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Advised startup during the creative process.
- Generated reports, charts, tables and graphs using Confidential Docs to communicate analytical research.
Santa Clara, California
Web Developer / Team Leader
- Developed the complete project management plan and managed the project through the full SDLC.
- Led meetings for our geographically dispersed team.
Information Security Analyst
Confidential, Foster City, California
- Automated processes, and saved 5 hours of work on a daily basis using Excel Visual Basic (VBA).
- Performed monitoring using Intrusion Detection Systems(IDS) to identify sensitive data going out of the Confidential network on a global scale.
- Conducted a weekly server remediation meeting to inform key stakeholders of incidents approaching escalation and to discuss general server remediation issues.
- Managed and revamped the security exceptions process for Confidential in North America.
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Developed and modified Basic code to automate AS/400 work processes.
- Reduced cumulative team data entry work load by 4 hours a day.
- Ran SQL queries daily.
Systems Data Research Coordinator
Confidential, Fremont, California
- Developed and maintained Java Applications to geared toward improving student information security.
- Generated reports and visual aids to keep track of research statistics.
- Managed the Systems and Print shop departments and personnel.