- Worked on several high profile dynamically large-scale projects over the past 8 years.
- Profound experience of Web Developing, Designing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and Ul applications
- Hands-on experience of AngularJS Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern in designing and developing modern Single Page Application and Develop reusable directives.
- Outstanding skills in Bootstrap, Foundation frameworks and building responsive website for the mainstream browser, such as chrome, safari, IE, Firefox and portable devices.
- Proficiency at employing jQuery, jQuery mobile and jQuerylll plugins.
- Skills and knowledge on most advanced Ul technologies like React and Angular 2+.
- Experience with frameworks like Java Server Faces JSF2, Backbone.js and Underscore.js utilities.
- Experience using Node.js, express, handlebars, ejs and Require.js for AMD implementation.
- Deep experience in sending and retrieving data files in JSON or XML by using Ajax calls.
- Sufficient experience in JAVA, RESTful services, PHP and database design MySQL.
- Knowledge of recent technologies of hybrid mobile application like Phone Gap - Apache Cordova
- Extensive Knowledge in CSS3 Styling Modules, Animations and Responsive Web Design for all different types of Devices.
- Understanding of W3C standards, Semantic HTML, Browser's compatibility, accessibility and Section 508 compliance.
- Experience in the use of Web Storage, Cookies and SQLite.
- Strong debugging skills and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Experience in QA testing and writing unit tests using JASMINE.
- Solid background in using version control tools SVN, GitHub.
- Experience in various SDLC methodologies like Waterfall and Agile (Scrum).
- Proficiency in IDEs such as WebStorm, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash) and Final Cut pro
- Experience in documentation using MS tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Research-oriented, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good Team Player with Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines.
- Highly Motivated Analytical skills to understand the business process and Functionality,
- Ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies and implement them in the current projects.
- Require.js npm
- AJAX jQueryUI handlebars
- Phone Gap
- Apache Cordova
- Spring Security
- Tools: Adobe cc (Dreamweaver
- Flash pro
- Final Cut pro
- Sublime Text
- Android Studio
- Firefox safari
- Opera and IE.
SENOIR III DEVELOPER
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Participate in full lifecycle development using agile/scrum.
- Worked with business analyst, Stakeholders and system users to understand and refine requirements and help in creating and maintaining system artifacts such as requirements specifications, high-level architecture, and detailed system and application design documents.
- Developing for both Internal & External users facing web applications and user experience.
- Complete Responsibility for all HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, JQuery, LESS, Bootstrap and all needed libraries.
- Used AngularJS structural framework and all of its Core Concepts for building a highly interactive application.
- Setting up NodeJS, Bower for managing front-end vendor components and used Grunt for Ul build tools.
- Ensuring and following implementation web & Security standards, accessibility and usability best practices.
- Cooperate with Services Back-End developers and DBA for efficient integrations.
- Work support in Spring Framework for modern Java-based enterprise application platform.
Environment: AngularJS, Bootstrap, LESS, NodeJS, Bower, Grunt, Spring Security, JAVA, XML, HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, JSON, WebStorm 11.0, WebSphere, ISAM/Tivoli, RAD, SharePoint, Visio, TortoiseSVN, JIRA.
- Engage with the Business Development and product requirements/designs and developing high quality Ul implementations.
- Contribute in all phases of the product lifecycle (analysis through design and development).
- Write well designed, efficient Ul code and fast Debugging.
- Used JSF AJAX process to update specific forms, dynamically render panels and intervals in the page.
- Responsible for all Forms validations, error messages and callback functions.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications, localized and perform QA Testing.
- Created Templates, responsive layout designs, widgets, off-canvas settings and manage page flow as needed.
- Create and modify Java backing Beans, setters and getters and Integrate with Back-End code.
- Used JQuery, PrimeFaces and other plugins like CanvasJs for generating/adjusting Charts.
- Continuous improvement by investigating alternatives technologies and presenting for architectural review.
Environment: XHTML, JSF, JAVA, JS, jQuery, AJAX, PrimeFaces, CSS3, CanvasJS, NetBeans, SVN, JIRA.
Ul FRONT-END DEVELOPER
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Analyzed business functional requirements to translate it into technical requirements for MVC Angular.js.
- Responsible for the overall design, coding, testing, debugging of the main app module.
- Responsible for the login page functionality, validations and creating custom Angularjs Directives.
- Building $http API requests, Services providers, filtering, managing ROUTES, paths and paginations.
- Responsible for the layout design, create responsive webpage and implement dynamic features by Bootstrap.
- Modified MySQL procedures and parse data to JSON format.
- Handled browser compatibility issues for browsers (IE, Firefox, safari and Chrome)
- Used GIT as version Control system for the application and collaborates with others to develop best solutions.
Environment: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX, PHP, JSON, MySQL, GitHub, Sublime Text
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in the business requirement analysis and website architecture design.
- Developing enterprise-level web applications that are built for performance and 508 compliance.
- Used node.js for making server-side web applications and share code between the browser and backend using advantages of node Express, ejs, jade, connect and other npm packages.
- Build online chat application using Socket.io package.
- Implementing Require.js for loading AMD modules.
- Optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic.
- Implementing Unit Testing using jasmine and analyzed code coverage.
- Responsible to fix any kind of bugs in JS, CSS and HTML in order to meet the exact functionality requirement.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JS, Node.js, JQuery, Require.js, Express, npm, JSON, Firebug, Sublime text
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Created impactful theme-specified graphic Ul functionalities as well as their cross-platform alterations.
- Developed as Single Page Application, which can switch to different components using AngularJS 1.3.
- Worked with Bootstrap in designing forms, tables, grids and all of its components for a responsive web app.
- Used Cordova and phone Gap for building a hybrid mobile application for both IOS and Android platforms.
- Used jQueryl.11.1 event handling in Ul pages to display list boxes and to handle validations.
- Implemented highly interactive interfaces for the online shopping system using jQueryl.11.1, including sliders, user-friendly navigations and animation-based menus.
- Used Angular directives in changing the date formats, error checking, filtering and data binding.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Experience working with inspecting tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, safari inspectors and IE Toolbar.
Environment: Angular.js, HTML5, JS, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap, JQuery, JQueryUI, GIT, SQLite, Dreamweaver.