- Having 6+ years of experience as a Full Stack Java Developer in design, development, analysis, implementation and troubleshooting Web Applications in various domains like Financial, Telecommunications, E - commerce and Health-Care .
- Experienced in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, I/O . and Expertise in JAVA/J2EE programming technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans and JMS .
- Expertise in implementing various design patterns like MVC, Decorator, Factory Pattern, Session Fa9ade, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO and DTO.
- Familiar with Java application architecture, design and development using J2EE frameworks like Hibernate4 ORM, Spring framework4 modules like Spring Core Container, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud and Struts 2, SOA/Web services.
- Experience in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services using different technologies like JAX-WS, WSDL, Jersey and JAX-RS.
- Experience in Angular Routing, UI routing, Services, Factories, Directives and Filters and created SPA’s using AngularJS 1.x and Angular2.
- Having working knowledge in building web applications using MEAN stack technologies NodeJS, Express, Angular and MongoDB.
- Experienced in JSON data processing by integrating jQuery plugins with AJAX calls.
- Strong experience in XML technologies like XML, XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, WSDL, WADL, XSD, JAXB and JAXRPC.
- Worked on SQL databases like SQL Server, MySQL and ORACLE 11g and NoSQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Experience with reporting tools like Jasper Reports, JFreeCharts, iTest, Apache POI.
- Developed, created and executed unit test cases using Junit, Mockito, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma.
- Experience in using Log4J 1.x logging framework for logging messages at various levels.
- Strong experience in using Jenkins 2.x/1.x for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and Maven 3.x for dependency management and GIT/SVN for version control.
- Experience in using JIRA 7.x and Bugzilla 5.0.x/4.4.x for bug reporting and issue tracking.
- Developed, created and executed unit test cases using Mocha, Jasmine, Karma.
- Used Modernizr to detect the compatibility of browsers with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to Troubleshot the issues related to the account creation/deletion, SSO (Single Sign-On), authentication and authorization, as well as troubleshooting LDAP issues.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) like EC2, S3 storage for deploying backup/restore infrastructure and in using Docker .
- Experience in web servers like Apache Tomcat 8.x, JBoss 7.x and Expert in debugging application using Eclipse IDE Neon, Luna IDE, NetBeans 8.x, WebStorm 2015.x and Sublime Text2.
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms and much familiar in writing clean and reusable code
- Strong understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile Scrum and Waterfall.
- Ability to communicate effectively across business product managers, clients and technical leads about design.
- Capable to think through processes and handle ambiguous problem efficiently
Web Services: SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-RS, Jersey, RESTful, XML, XSD, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JSON JEE Technologies JDBC, Hibernate 4.x, spring 3.x, 4.x (Core, Boot), Struts 2.x, Servlet, JSP Databases, MySQL, H2, Oracle 11g, NoSQL - Oracle, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Reporting Tools, D3.js, Angular fusion charts, Jasper Reports, IDE, Eclipse IDE Neon, Luna, IntelliJ, WebStorm, Atom, Studio, Sublime, Notepad++, Brackets, Visual, OS, Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Web Frameworks & libraries: Angular JS 1.x, Angular 2, Express, Node.js, React.j s
Web Technologies: HTML5, HTML4, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery 2.x, AJAX, DOM, XML, JSON
Testing and Task Managers: JUnit, Mockito, QUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha,Grunt, Gulp
Version Control/Build Tools Cloud: SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, Docker
Confidential, New York
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project.
- Developed single page application with responsive web design using Angular2 .
- Implemented dynamic data visualization graphs using D3.js.
- Implemented various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented the business logic tier using Spring Framework, including Spring IOC, AOP features and integration with Spring MVC and Implemented the Spring Security standard to facilitate user authorization.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle for Micro Services .
- Developed File watcher mechanism using JMS 2.0 and Implemented RESTful web services for data transfer between end to end systems.
- Responsible for building the code dependencies using Maven 3.x.
- Configured Hibernate 4.x to access database and perform database operations.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Deployed the application on JBoss 7.x server.
- Integrated various Web based applications with different requirements of authentication and authorization for achieving SSO and using two factor authentications.
- Worked on testing tool Mockito 2.0 using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Implemented continuous integration using AWS EC2 instance and Git for Source Control and Version Management.
- Implemented Log4j 1.x for logging and appended to a log file for debugging.
- Used JIRA 7.x for bug reporting and issue tracking.
- Followed Agile process throughout development lifecycle and developed the application as per the coding standards.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and develop the application according to the coding standards.
- Developed application using JSP 2.1, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 1.5 and jQuery on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using struts and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Integrated Bootstrap CSS styling for rich responsive UI web pages.
- Involved in using Angular Fusion charts for creating dynamic data visualization.
- Extensively used Core Java: Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-threading and Generics to implement the algorithms and calculate performance metrics of the user network system.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, Collection Framework and deployments in Tomcat 8.0 Server.
- Implemented the Struts framework by writing Struts-config.xml and Action classes with their form beans.
- Implemented Web Services in-order to communicate between different distributed components using SOAP.
- Used Hibernate to persist and retrieve the data from Oracle 11g database.
- Developed Stored procedures, functions and triggers for efficient retrieval of data from database.
- Responsible for building the code dependencies using Maven 3.0.5 .
- Implemented visualization reports from business layer using Jasper Reports .
- Implemented Junit 4.12 testing tool using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins 1.x and Git for Source Control and Version Management.
- Implemented Log4j 1.2.17 for logging and appended to a log file for debugging.
- Used JIRA 7.0 for bug reporting and issue tracking.
Environment: Java EE 7, Java Beans, Tomcat 8.0, Struts2, JSP 2.3, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 1.5, jQuery, Bootstrap 3.2.0, Hibernate 4.3.0, Angular Fusion Charts 3.8.0, SOAP, Oracle 11g, Maven 3.0.5, JasperReports, Junit 4.12, Jenkins 1.620, Git, Log4j 1.2.17, JIRA 7.0, Agile
Java J2EE/UI Developer Project: Online Banking
- Ensured Compatibility for all Web Browsers using Modernizr .
- Application backend implemented using node.js application server.
- Implemented the business logic tier using Spring Framework, including Spring IOC, AOP features and integration with Spring MVC .
- Used JDBC to connect with the MySQL Database.
- Maven was used to create and build file and does unit testing by creating test suites using JUnit .
- Used Bugzilla 5.0.2 for bug reporting and issue tracking and SVN for Source Control and Version Management and.
- Created Test Cases and performed unit test using the Java Script testing framework Jasmine 2.0 and karma 1.2 .
- Worked in the TDD software development process and used Log4 j to monitor the logs.
- Implemented Scrum based Agile software development for analyzing, designing, and developing applications.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with the server.
- Applied various Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Coded Action, Action Forms and Helper classes using Struts Framework.
- Coded Business APIs using spring frame work.
- The presentation code was developed in JSP.
- Carried out unit and component based testing using JUnit .
- Deployment of Classic ASP and MVC Applications using different application pools on web server as a single Intranet Application.
- Developed database layer using JDBC and followed DAO pattern.
- Developed batch programs for loading the data on weekly basis.
- Developed the user interfaces with Struts Tiles framework and HTML, JSP, JS to present Client- side GUI.
Environment: Java EE 5, Struts, Spring, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, HTML, Design Patterns, Tomcat 6.0, JDBC, CSS, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, JSP
Java UI developer
- Actively contributed to the SDLC of the project
- Developed the application using Struts2 framework and JSP’ s as the client view
- Consumed the patient information using the RESTful web service and produced it using JAX-RS
- Written database queries/scripts in MySQL
- Created application level code to communicate with API’s, AJAX and XML
- Deployed on Apache Tomcat 6.x
- Utilized GIT version control for the code maintenance