- I am an organized and goal oriented with more than 12 years of experience in IT development, systems design, project management and strong customer focus.
- I have extensive experience in planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects, and have yet to encounter a deadline I couldn’t meet.
- Highly organized, have good knowledge of project portfolio management software, enjoying interfacing with clients, and can effectively implement procedures following PMI methodologies.
- Highly motivated and result oriented professional with strong management, technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective coach and trainer with the ability to motivate and organize teams.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, making recommendations to modify and improve the program when necessary.
- Excellent work experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML (Together J, Visio), Internet/Intranet based applications, Multi threaded, inter - process communication and GUI Design.
- Solid foundation in Java platform technologies (8 years): Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC,IBM MQ Series, Web Services, XML, XSLT, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, C24 Swift API.
- Extensive experience with middleware technologies and messaging technologies like JMS, MQ series and Web Services ( REST/ SOAP) .
- Involved in designing and integrating different service in SOA using Websphere Process Server, TIBCO Business Works.
- Having experience in workflow management tools like TIBCO iProcess.
- Hands on experience at open sources like Solr, Lucene, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in using different defect tracking tools like Quality Center and JIRA.
- Have an experience in using different continuous integration tools like Cruise Control, Hermes and uDeploy .
- Expertise in scheduling tools like Autosys and legacy Cron jobs.
- Exposure to all phases of the application from requirements gathering to production deployment and support.
- Having good knowledge on Investment and Wealth management in Banking domain.
- Dedicated, results-oriented Project Manager, with over 3 years of progressive real-world experience and leadership.
- Have a solid experience in using different project management tools like Risk Management sheet, Control charts, Pareto charts, MS Project .
- Having Experience in using different analysis techniques like CAR, DAR and Fishbone to resolve different kind of issues in Project.
- Experience in using different estimation tools like FP Counting and PCM Methodologies .
Operating Systems/Environment: Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX.
Network/ Systems Software: Websphere MQ (IBM MQ Series), SWIFT Message Communication Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
Programming Languages: Java, HTML, XML, XSLT, Scripts, Java Script, Shell Script
Software Version Control Methodologies/Build Tools: Ant, maven, svn, Clearcase, PVCS
Verticals/Domain: Banking & Finance
Bug Tracker: Mercury Test Director, JIRA and QC
Web Services: JWSDP (JAX - WS), Spring Restful Web Services
Scheduling tools: Autosys, cron, spring-quartz
Project Management Tools: MS Project, iPlan, Pareto Analysis, RMW, Control Charts, FP and PCM Methodolgies.
Search Engine: Apache Solr, Lucene
BA / Architect / Onsite Project Manager
- As a SME and architect, designed and deliver highly scalable and complex solutions, derive the technical solutions across all the regions by collaboratively working with all the stakeholders, business, management and operations to come to an agreement.
- Extensively used all the architectural patterns of SOA, BPM and EAI (integration patterns).
- Responsible for gathering business requirements by having sessions with Ops and business users across global.
- Working closely with all required stake holders i.e. NAM/AP/EMEA BA Teams, Business, Compliance, Support Teams and Operations to ensure the project meets business needs and end to end implementation.
- Ensure the quality and timely releases from the team.
- Provide regular status reports for all stake holders.
- Representing the team to report overall project status to all stake holders and highlight upcoming risks and suggest solutions about it.
- Always identifies opportunities for improvement and excellence and acts accordingly.
Technologies/Environment: TIBCO Business Works, iProcess workflow engine, Java, HTML5, Angular JS, Apache Solr and Oracle.
Confidential, New York
BA / Architect / Onsite Project Manager
- Assisted in architectural design, leading the team, reporting to management and coordination of SW engineering activities with the client’s professionals
- Involved in drafting functional requirement document and technical specs.
- Involved in providing estimates by using FP methodology.
- Prepared detail project plan with proper cost, resource, time and risk management.
- Worked with different business groups to gather and complete the requirements.
- Worked with the management on devising strategies for smooth functioning of the application.
- Involved in giving appraisal for onsite resources and helped them in setting up goals and enriching their technical skills.
- Involved in design discussions with architect team.
- Involved in TIBCO workflow changes wherever needed.
Technologies/Environment: JSP, JSF, XML, Oracle, JMS, REST Web Services, Java 1.6, Ajax, Tomcat, TIBCO iProcess, Websphere MQ, Autosys, WPS, Unix and Weblogic10i.
- Managing the project, as a Technical Project Manager with a team of 31 members.
- Assisting in architectural design, leading the team, reporting to management and coordination of SW engineering activities with the client’s professionals
- Working with the management on devising strategies for smooth functioning of the application.
- Creating processes for QA, Deployment, Release Management, Security, Hiring
- Code reviews for other team member's fixes/releases.
- Involves in design discussions with architect team.
- Works with Quality team in controlling and monitoring quality parameters.
- Making sure that complete team is adherence to CMMi process.
- Involves in giving estimates and project plan preparation.
- Involves in TIBCO workflow changes wherever needed.
Technologies/Environment: JSP, JSF, XML, Oracle, JMS, Web Services, Java 1.6, Ajax, Tomcat, TIBCO iProcess, Websphere MQ, Autosys, WPS, Unix and WeblogiclOi.
Technologies/Environment: Java,J2EE,Hibernate,Spring,Oracle,AbInitio,Struts,AJAX,JMX,JS P,Servlets, EHCache, CVS, RapidSQL,VirtualParadigm, Eclipse, Weblogic, Test Director.
- Development, Coding, Unit Testing of infrastructure code and frameworks required using Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks including business layer and hibernate domain objects
- Integrated Spring with Struts web layer
- Web screen development using JSP/JQuery/JSON/Servlets for admin/reports module
- Development of Object Modeling and Generation of Hibernate mapping files with ehcache using ORM tool - Visual Paradigm
- Interface development between Server Side and Grid Research library
- Plumping coding between Spring and JMS/EJB/DAO
- Development of Session/Message EJBs with XDoclets
- Development of Oracle Stored Procedures for generating reports
- Development of Unit Test Case framework with JUnit framework
- Developed build scripts using Ant.
- Environment setup with Weblogic/Oracle on RH Linux
- Extensively used Design Patterns such as Factory,Proxy,Command etc.,
- Supporting ETL Batch running on Ab initio with Autosys scheduler sourcing Sybase/Oracle Databases
Technologies/Environment: Java,EJB,JSP,Servlets,Struts,CVS,RapidSQL,VirtualParadigm,Ecli pse,Weblogic,Test Director.
- Involved in migrating Scanner jobs to Autosys scheduler.
- Involved in migrating Overnight jobs from Solaris to Linux Environment.
- Setup new environment to run the job scripts in Linux environment.
- Developed make, ant build scripts and created new solaris and linux packages
- Supporting Overnight Batch running on Autosys scheduler sourcing Sybase/Oracle Databases
Technologies/Environment: Java, Weblogic8.1, UNIX (Solaris 2.8), Oracle9i, JSP, Servlets and Fuego BPM Studio.
- Involved in developing the maintenance screens of the application
- Developed screen flows to reference data processing of the application.
- Developed unit testcases and supported UAT.
Technologies/Environment: Java, Struts1.0, JRun4.0, UNIX (Solaris 2.8), Oracle9i, TogetherJ, JSP and Servlets, Clearcase tools and Mercury Test Director
- Involved throughout the SDLC of this application.
- Designed Data model by using VP.
- Involved in designing and building generic framework for application that gives more flexibility to add new modules/screens.
- Web screen development using JSP/ Servlets for all screens.
- Integrated business layer with view by using struts framework.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) to interact with all the database tables in the application.
- Build a scheduler utility by using apache cron triggers to fire a rule at the timings that are given by client.
- Developed validation framework using struts validations.
- Involved in client interaction for requirements gathering and giving estimates.
- Supported UAT team in testing the application.
- Worked with users in making them to understand complete application by giving them training at client location.
Technologies/Environment: Java, Weblogic7.0, Windows 2000, Oracle9i, Rational Rose, JSP and Servlets.
- Involved in developing the application under J2EE architecture.
- Developed the business components using Java, EJB.
- Developed the Application User Interface using JSP, Servlets, XML and JFC, Swing.
- Developed the Administration User Interface using JFC, Swing.