- Over 9 years of extensive experience in design, development and implementation of diverse applications including client/server, internet/intranet and various web based applications with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient and Exceptional knowledge in Java and J2EE applications.
J2EE Technologies: Eclipse 8.6.1, RSA (18.104.22.168), Net beans 6.0, Spring Source Tool Suite
IDE: Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, DB2, PostgreSQL
Databases: JSF, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Selenium
Framework: WebSphere 6.1, Jboss 4.0.0, Jboss 4.0.2, VMware vfabric tc Server
Application Servers: Developer Edition v2.6, Jboss 5.2.0 - A
GUI: StarTeam, Subversion (Tortoise SVN), CVS, GiT
Scripting Language: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, FTP and REST API
Version Control: MVC Model, Delegate, Singleton Factory, Abstract factory
Protocols": UML, Oracle SQL Developer 3.1, PL/SDeveloper 8.0. SoapUI-4.5.0Design Patterns: Postman, WebStorm IDE, WINSQL 7.0, Putty, Cygwin, Hermes JMS
Tools: Maven2.2.1-A, Jenkin
Build tool: Agile, Waterfall
Project Methodologies: Jasper reports, Crystal Reports, JMockit, EasyMo
XML & JSON Parsers: MS XML, JAX-WS,Gson
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Madison, WI
System Lead Developer
- Created Payment checkout and checkout history page using AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS
- Consumed the RPS service to render the check image for OCR payments in billing application
- Read and validated the bank files transferred by RPS vendor system and imported to billing application for mainframe job process using J2EE application
- Developed J2EE application for Life policy customers to make payments
- Created SOAP web service to display minimum due, account balance and account status to the customer.
- Encrypted sensitive banking information and stored to database
- Created Rest API to create or find the financial ID for the banking details entered by the customer
- Designed the Confidential webpage that will allow customer to use the same payment method as their last payment using Struts with tiles
- Implemented the spring transactionManager to manage the transactions
- Implemented struts token logic to prevent cross-site request forgery and multi-click.
- Used non-blocking I/O client-server framework and improved the performance and stability in java network project to interact with Confidential to authorize the credit card payments.
- Used the open Source -j8583.jar for parsing the return message and implemented ISO spec as per Confidential system.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Designed and developed the service oriented architecture(SOA) for Integrated customer platform application
- Reduced time complexity to retrieve the customer documents by 80%
- Knowledge in writing Automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver
Consumer Lending - EW Lead Programmer
- Developed the web application for all the business logics using J2EE, Hibernate
- Deployed the application using WebSphere application server6.1 (WAS 6.1)
- Created Junit test cases and used easymock for unit testing
Implementation of CCBS Developer
- Developed Complaint Repair Inventory Tracking System using Java, JSF, and Hibernate .
- Coded using SQL, PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers to generate Bill view using Jasper report
- Performed query tuning and got appreciation from project team and DBA