- Web Services Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in computer science.
- Skilled in C/C++, Java, Python, SQL, API, Object - Woriented programming.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally supporting stakeholders, team members and clients.
- Proven record of success in delivering high quality software solutions.
- Recognized as a Key Contributor to the success of numerous projects including the Confidential Invoicing, Express Checkout Project, etc.
- Experienced with testing and continuous integration/deployment and writing scalable application code.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile Methodologies
- Enterprise Software
- Internet Software & Web Services
Applications: Eclipse, WebStorm, Maven, Gradle, GIT, github, REST API
Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Siri Natural Language Engineer
- Immersed in the technology for many components that drive Siri development from speech recognition to domain engineering support.
- Wrote python and bash script to automate workflow and improve data processing efficiency, consider the large amount of daily usage data from Siri Chinese users.
- Train and patch various of models that used for Siri NLP, including speech recognition models and semantic parsing model training.
- Worked in Siri RSR full lifecycle.
- Hight priority of fixing customer facing bugs.
- Involved in reviewing test plan integrating third-party apps.
- Help testing from end-to-end.
- Use data analysis and performance benchmarking to compare accuracy among different models.
Cloud Service Localization Language EngineerResponsibilities:
- Intensively using regular expression on top of machine learning models to extract, parse and process large amount of travel related market data to help iCalendar auto .
Confidential, San Jose CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed and delivered numerous projects in Confidential eCommerce system.
- Developed projects in rapid flows, WAC, helix and other proprietary frameworks.
- Maintained and improved the Clearcase code review tool and DB tools heavily used by Confidential developers community.
- Supported countless releases of VXQA/TRQA and LTS support around-the-clock.
- Key project team member involved in full life cycle of product development collaborated with Project Manager in gathering requirements and prioritizing projects.
- Worked as a full stack developer to complete file attachment and other features for Invoice product(3.0) with Node.js/Dust and other companion web technologies.
- o Developed and contributed significantly for Invoicing API (Java based WSDL web service)
- Developed the Confidential Invoicing 2.0 System (A ~$2.5M revenue product) as one of the initial and key developers. (C++ framework).
- Enable instant payment review for Express Checkout Recurring Payments Merchant Management
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Led, developed and delivered projects in Confidential from front-end.
- Designed and implemented a Perl web-based software to serve as a companion tool for the corporate build and test framework used to capture failure-related information from database and log files.
- Provided web edit interface and web-based facilities to automate the daily build analysis.
- Implemented and integrated a new module into the dotproject, a web-based software for the project management, to enhance website release process.
- Java and C programming instructor
- Provided technical/lab support for various undergraduate courses, including operating systems.
- Maintained and updated the operating systems, responsible for network service configurations.
- Backed up the system and user data under HP-UX and VMS cluster.