A results - driven and energetic software engineer with 4+ years experience in design and integration problem-solving expertise. Skilled in developing business plans, requirements specifications, user documentation and architectural systems research. An enthusiastic team player and deep creative thinker. Interested in challenging technical track career in an application development environment.
Tools: and Languages: HTML, CSS, Java, Python, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, C, C++, Visual Studio .Net, Eclipse, Confidential Web Toolkit, REST, SOAP, JUnit, jQuery, Linux/Unix, Windows, Git,Unit, Testing, Microservices, Big Data Analytics Hadoop, Spark&R, Firewall, Security and Data Architecture
AWS Cloud Services: EC2, S3, Elastic BeanStalk, EMR, Elasticcache
Databases: MySQL, SQLite, DynamoDB, Firebase
Software Engineering Intern
Confidential, New York
- Working closely with the back end team to develop, test and maintain web and desktop based software applications.
- Currently involved in the project on Confidential applications connected to CUIs Confidential
- Developing using Node.js and deploying on firebase using the required APIs and Lamda functions.
- Implementing APIs using Node.js for the Payments and Subscription plans for the Android and iOS servcies.
- Functioning with our Clients TGCPlus and AgendaTv in building their websites using AWS.
- Creating the API Documentation for Confidential .
Junior Software Developer
- Participated actively in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Packaged and supported deployment of releases.
- Refined and tuned integrations between applications.
- Engaged with teammates in the migration of older applications(asp) to current Confidential technologies.
- Assisted in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, developement of user stories and estimates.
- Reported manuals on the status,operations and maintainence of software.