Skilled in all phases of the software development life cycle, experienced translating business requirements into technical solutions. Delivery focused. 9 years' management experience. Fanatical about quality, usability, security and scalability.
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Client Server Solutions
- JDE Enterprise One ERP
- .NET programming
- Oracle Demantra
- Oracle ASCP
- Stratum BI
- QlikView Reporting
- SQL Server with SSRS and SSIS
- Cetova Reporting
- E - Commerce
- Automic Workflow Automation
- Kofax Total Agility and many others
Confidential, Northridge, CA
Application Systems Development Manager
- Delivered an Enterprise Class E - Commerce web site and platform built on IBM WebSphere Commerce under budget and on time, this was a cross functional, company wide initiative with high visibility from the Executive Team.
- Designed dozens of software solutions driving continuous improvement to processes, systems, workflow and customer responsiveness.
- Delivered a completely redesigned NatureMade.com web site, utilizing Sitecore; a .NET based CMS platform, as well as rewriting all back-end processes related to the Wellness Rewards Loyalty program and consumer affairs call center software.
- Manage a diverse software development team that handles all the software development in the company.
- I perform all tasks related to performance management reviews with goal setting, mentoring, coaching, weekly one on ones, team meetings and occasional conflict resolution.
- Provide structure to the team in the form of work prioritization, assignment and tracking.
- Ensuring full visibility to our business customers.
- Represent the team in cross functional meetings, ensuring that the appropriate questions are being asked/answered and acting as liaison to certain business partners where required.
- Ensure that the team follows best practices in software development utilizing the appropriate tools to allow them to work smarter.
- Work with outside vendors, creating SOWs and subsequent management of external resources as required.
- Developing skills assessments, training plans, application road maps, maturity models, short term and long term plans, budget spend and project plans.
- Promoted to Web Development Manager in 2008.
- Promoted to Application Systems Development Manager in 2015.
- Overseeing all software development for the company starting in 2011, including all JDE and Oracle developers.
- Leading a team of 7 full time staff.
- I ended the year with 5 staff rated on track, and 2 role models.