- Looking for an Architect, Project Manager or Senior Developer position where I can build infrastructure to support web, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Experienced Solution Architect, Project Manager, Web, Mobile and Device Developer, Infrastructure Developer, Linux, Database and Cloud Administrator.
- I have performed pre - sales design, post-sales implementation and life-cycle support of multiple projects.
- The wide variety of my Industrial, Business and Internet based projects has allowed me to develop a broad skill set in Information Technology.
Back End: Laravel 5/Homestead, Electron, Node.js, Bootstrap Git, Redmine, JIRA, Bitbucket, Subversion, Eclipse
Tools: Linux (Red Hat, Oracle Enterprise, CentOS, Ubuntu), Solaris, AIX, Windows
OS: DBA Oracle 12c, 10g, PostgreSQL, MySQL PGAdminIII, MySQLWorkbench SQL (PL/SQL, PL/PgSQL)
Databases: VMWare ESXi Hypervisor, Workstation and Player, Oracle VirtualBox, KVM Amazon Web Services (AWS) - S3 and EC2 Administration and Implementation
Tools: Cisco Router and Switch Configuration (IOS), LDAP/S, SAMIL, Firewall (Sonicwall, IPTABLES, IPCHAINS), DNS (BIND), SNMP, Wireshark, Sendmail, VPN, Apache
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Director, Information Technology
- AROworks Project - A cloud based SaaS distributed data collection, business intelligence and reporting tool.
- Implemented on Amazon AWS EC2. Also implemented as a VMWare guest image and a physical web appliance version (Linux and Win Server 2003 based).
- With our modular design new modules were developed using the evolving capabilities of PHP and the latest modules were developed using jQuery, and Kohana (MVC Framework).
- Implemented basic access authentication, Secure Sign On via Samba/AD, SAML, LDAP, and AD.
- The application was CRUD data storage through HTML forms but also implemented business processes and workflows.
- Built graphical data access methods using HTML Canvas to visually show that data had been entered, verified and locked.
- Any data point spanning 10+ years of data was accessible in 4 clicks. Built a business intelligence and reporting module so users could create their own data analysis algorithms and generate their own reports using LaTex.
- An advanced app, AROworks Enterprise Manager provides the ARO Management Team a global view and real time status of all customer sites. Built on Zend Framework and integrated Google Maps / Leaflet and a web services interface to the AROworks servers, Enterprise Manager, would collect and analyze data between customer sites to provide a North American map displaying the status of all customer sites across the US and Canada.
- The user could compare sites or drill down in the data and actually log in to the site from the Enterprise Manager interface.
- A mobile version of AROworks is used for mobile data collection.
- A ruggedized PDA (Unitech PA692, MS Win Mobile 6.5, .NETCF, VB.NET application) is used to collect data for upload via 4G, WiFi, Ethernet or USB tether. Used the PDA for 1D/2D bar code scanning and signature capture.
- ARO started a build from scratch replacement of AROworks based on HTML5/CSS3 Laravel 5/Homestead including packages; Eloquent, Guzzle.
- This version uses MySQL and Nginx. This was implemented as an AWS EC2 load balanced cluster with RDS Aurora database.
- The new design uses a REST approach and the MVC structure built into Laravel.
- Implementation of the AROworks project standardized the business operations of ARO and provides a model that all ARO operations are based on today.
Confidential, Pell City, AL
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
Confidential, Garland, TX
Linux System Admin / Developer
- Data Center Operations, Linux System Admin, Network Admin
- Developed web based E-Mail management system.
Confidential, Richardson TX
Senior Oracle DBA
- Oracle DBA - Production databases supporting web site acceleration.
Confidential, Richardson TX
Software Developer / Team Leader
- Developer, Microsoft and Unix environments - interface for e-commerce support providers.
Confidential, Dallas TX
Project Manager / Product Development Manager
- Project Manager for nationwide ISP, Product Development Manager for Set Top Box.