- MVC Razor
- Microsoft SQLServer
- Ensyc RFID Scanner Block
- SSRS and Confidential .
Confidential, Roselle, IL
- Rewrote the entire company’s website, making it mobile, using ASP.NET, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Maintain company’s website.
- Program Confidential customizations, write SSRS reports and help upgrade clients to new versions of Confidential (ERP Software).
- Remote in through vpns to clients to help troubleshoot and develop custom code for their Confidential installation.
Confidential, Arlington Heights, IL
- Designed and rewrote the ASPS Job Opportunity Board using C# ASP.NET, JQuery, Bootstrap, TSQL and Aptify.
- Rewrote the Enhanced Listing product using C# MVC Razor, Bootstrap, TSQL and Aptify.
- Created custom Aptify sql views for end users.
- Developed enhancements to the ASPS website.
- Imported meeting and order data into Aptify by coding and running import tools.
Confidential, Aurora, IL
- Translated static html wireframes to Confidential CMS based dynamic content using ASP.NET and XSLT.
- Successfully delivered several small projects that required import/export of data to Confidential .
- Worked with QC and Design teams to fix issues.
- Worked on and closed out customer service tickets.
- Communicated back and forth with clients about issues or new requests to their website through e - mail
- Debugged issues and implemented site enhancements.
Confidential, Aurora, IL
- Created a software prototype that navigates trains on a model train set and communicated location data to SimTrack.
- Successfully delivered small simulation projects that updated live location data into SimTrack.
3D Graphics Enginer
- Developed a C++ OpenGL based graphics engine to enable Confidential to render 3D simulations.
- Simulations can now automatically contain 3D objects such as conveyors, robotic arms, people and machines.
- Users can easily move objects in the scene, map 3D files and navigate through the world using a 3D mouse.
- Created custom simulation models for clients.
- Built simulations for several current and future state blood banks to enable a client to market their new product.
- Helped market and prove through simulation that a new automated assembly line would produce an anticipated output. 5 Implemented the back end of Confidential ’s car website.
- Developed and maintained a group of software applications that work together to find cars that are for sale online, process the information and post the cars live to locatemycar.com using C#, Microsoft SQLServer and TSQL .
- One of these applications is a screen scraping parser that can be configured to extract VIN, price, mileage and zip code from a web page utilizing regular expressions.