A highly skilled technical professional with over five years of Web Development experience, and ten years of IT experience seeks a Web Developer position within an innovative organization. Individual brings exceptional development experience, while working in both Confidential and windows desktop environments. A team player dedicated to the highest standards of customer satisfaction and positive solutions management.
FRAMEWORKS CAKEPHP, BOOTSTRAP, WORDPRESS, ANGULARJS, NODEJS, DRUPAL, MAGENTO DATABASE MYSQL, SQL, ORACLE, CPANEL
OTHER TOOLS: RESPONSIVE DESIGN, GITHUB, TRELLO, BASECAMP, PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, MICROSOFT OFFICE
UX/UI WEB DEVELOPER
- Convert current energy brand to mobile friendly environment Design mockups to produce appealing user experiences Use Adobe Creative Suite to display customized imagery Tested front - end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Created and implemented a custom CSS grid system, with CSS media queries for mobile responsiveness
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
- Created new intranet UI to increase visual appeal using best UI practices Increased front-end efficiency by transferring the blogs over to WordPress and brand-associated them with the main site Maintained brand standards under company guidelines Consulted and documented UI best practices and code standards Leveraged responsive web frameworks to consistently complete product deliverables ahead of schedule using Bootstrap and AngularJS
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Provide key development contributions for various internal web applications Maintained, migrated, and upgraded existing web applications Used PHP framework to create requested web applications Used Bootstrap in conjunction with PHP and JQuery to create web applications
- Created database driven applications using MYSQL from scratch
- Used GitHub version control to track application creation
- Used Agile Development process to create and finish web projects on schedule
- Developed user friendly applications
- Interacted and collaborated with other department personnel daily to create desired application
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Generate unique textbook PDFs from HTML5 and complex CSS Review and authorize documentation related to template development Analyze content to ensure that it is adequate for testing Troubleshoot and debug template code and content under strict deadlines for production
- Review and merge code written by other Web Developers Edit CSS code using sublime text IDE Use LESS to generate CSS files
- Use of Grunt and Python to compile and generate xhtml and pdf files Use GitHub Repositories to track version control Use of Git in the terminal to clone, push, pull repo updates to GitHub Working in Confidential environment
COMPUTER INFO SYS INSTRUCTOR
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Instructed classroom of 25 students on computer software applications Accumulated 64 hours of college teaching experience.
- Developed and implemented daily lesson plans Administered tests and analyzed student performance.
- Fostered a classroom environment conductive to learning excellent
Confidential, Alvin, TX
- Built bus tracking application allowing dispatchers to electronically mark buses on route and returning.
- Options to add substitute bus, select delayed buses, and enter comments.
- Submitted data is stored in a database for record keeping.
- HTML, CSS, PHP, JQUERY, AJAX, and Bootstrap used.
- Created a live bus route display showing real time delays and bus substitutes for the school district.
- HTML, CSS, PHP, JQUERY, AJAX and Bootstrap used.
- Created online news form that allows visitors to submit information and upload files to be used by the department.
- Email is also sent to the administrator with all information and a link to the uploaded file. HTML, CSS, PHP, JQUERY, AJAX used.
STUDENT &FINANCE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR:
Confidential, Tigard, OR
- Maintain the district’s student and financial information systems; liaison with, support and train users.
- Utilize SQL, Business Objects, MS SQL Reporting Services, and MS Access to produce queries and reports.
- Adhere to regulations and district policy working with confidential data.
- Backup for Student Information Coordinator Trainer and Systems Analyst.
- Apply a thorough working knowledge of the student information system, data warehouse, and finance system data requests.
- Develop and maintain a library of queries for various information system databases.
HELP DESK ANALYST TECHNICIAN
Confidential, Forest Grove, OR
- Managed the help desk ticketing system meeting time deadlines; escalated the help desk ticket status as required.
- Acted as first point of contact for user PC problems; configured PCs and installed software.
- Set up new user accounts and passwords; troubleshot PC problems using LANDesk software.
- Methodically evaluated user problems and implement various approaches to solve them.
- Communicated with vendors on equipment needs; collaborated with technicians on repair policies.
- Created small webpages using HTML and CSS using Dreamweaver
- Created custom logos using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Produced vector images using AI for scalability
- Provided website redesign consultations with multiple small business owners
- Displayed mockups and basic functionality of custom apps Built custom website themes corresponding with desired industry Tested newest web technologies such as 3.js on small projects Built fully functional web applications using PHP Constantly testing web technologies leveraging online IDE’s