- My personal philosophy as a designer is to seek a deep understanding of each client, the problem they are solving, and the culture of its users.
- It's my responsibility to empathize with the user while also balancing the needs of stakeholders in every project.
- My passion for knowledge and growth have led me to explore the full breadth of design tools and programming languages which I consider my greatest strength as a designer.
- As new problem - solving tools and technologies advance, I don't expect to ever "arrive"; but the more I grasp, the more challenging the problems I can tackle to better serve a diverse client base.
Adobe Suite: Skilled in Adobe CC2017 Web Premium - Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, and AdobeXD.
Designer Toolkit: Wireframing, Prototyping, Usability Protocols, Persona Creation, Usability Testing, Website Analytics.Additional Web Tools Skilled with Bootstrap and similar CSS frameworks, Slim/Twig PHP framework, LAMP stack. Familiar with MVC design patterns, User-Centered Design, Mobile Web design (Meteor and Ionic frameworks), Responsive Web design and editors and tools such as Atom, Git, Slack, and Jira. Familiar with CMS tools such as Joomla and WordPress.
- Analyzed user-culture, user and client needs, and developed user maps and workflows.
- Designed flowcharts, storyboards, and sketches on paper or whiteboard.
- Created low and hi fidelity wire-frames using Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator to convey a more visual emphasis on their story-telling.
- Used After-Effects, XD, and rapid in-browser prototyping to introduce a more functional design to solidify design concepts and the intention behind the design.
- Conduct Qualitative and Quantitative Analytics to understand the What and the Why a user interacted with certain elements of the design.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Designed a futuristic Web site with rare design concepts, SVG animations, PHP user authentication, Adobe Illustrator art, and an overall enjoyable UX.
- Collaborated with current experts in the STEM field to create inclusive, accurate, and extensive lesson-plans to fully explain and acknowledge each facet of the desired STEM course.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for using web-based applications to screen and assess user generated content for suitability based on established guidelines and ensuring that quality, honest, authentic feedback make it to the clients' websites.