Confidential, Tucker, GA
- Design high - quality, modern websites using the Adobe Creative Suite tools for our external customers/clients.
- Develop pixel-perfect websites using HTML5, CSS3, and the company’s, Confidential Content Management System.
- Update sites as needed and requested by the customers.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Jr. Front End Web Developer
- Build and maintain company website/website components, along with our affiliate websites by using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Layout.xml, and PHP.
- Work within Magento 2.0 E-Commerce System in order to integrate website features, products, blocks, custom variables and pages.
- Integrate front end pages with Magento Builder for online, product customization.
- Initiate A/B Testing with Google Analytics.
- Shoot and edit videos that display the process by which the online products are created and made in the workshop/lab.
- This includes devising creative and eye-catching angles of the machines and products.
Confidential, Douglasville, GA
Sr. Front End Web Developer
- Built custom websites using HTML5/CSS3 Standard Practices while utilizing jQuery to make for a positive UI experience for web traffic.
- Daily maintenance and changes to current list of clientele while keeping a positive customer service rapport.
- Build and maintain websites within the WordPress CMS Infrastructure.
- Maintaining clients within our Server Packages and handling/overseeing any maintenance or server transitions.
- Editing and customizing PHP functions on the Back End of the site in order to accommodate for particular Front End needs.
- A Work From Home employee, so balancing and prioritizing my daily functions to accommodate the needs of the clients as well as the rest of the design and development team.
Confidential, Brookhaven, GA
Parks & Recreation Maintenance
- Weekly maintenance of 13 parks for the community of Brookhaven, including lawn maintenance, tree and bush trimming, and trash removal.
Confidential, Middletown, NY
- Process health insurance claims for our customers using the NASCO and CS90 Systems
- Skilled with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Communicator, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Work From Home employee, staying connected via email and the Office Communicator software
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Video and Website Productions Manager
- Write, Direct, Film, and Edit videos for numerous clients, including but not limited to music videos, commercials, documentaries, and short films.
- Oversee the Visual Effects work during pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Meet and speak with the clients / prospective clients to gather information regarding their vision and goals for the video as to assure a pleasing product.
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop; Additional software used: Blender 3D, Final Cut Pro, Dreamweaver, Flash, WordPress, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Create visually stunning and easy-to-use websites for numerous clients
- Web Design, Logo Design, Ad Design, Presentation and Visual Aid Design, Page Layout, Photo retouching