- X Theme/Cornerstone
- Cross - Browser Compatibility
- Responsive Design
- Domain/Hosting phpMyAdmin
- Web Browsing and Developer Tools
- Adobe CS6
- Microsoft Office
- Agile Methodologies (Atlassian's
- BitBucket, GitHub Repositories
- Brackets, Sublime Text
- WordPress X Theme with Cornerstone jQuery
- MySQL Backups/Site Transfers
- Blogger (XML)
- XAMPP Testing Environment
- Foundation, Bootstrap, 960 Grid System
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked remotely as an Independent Contractor for CSD's Creative Team to take on existing projects and to see through Testing/QA phases and launch.
- Developed WordPress - fueled websites based off X Theme (child theme) and using Cornerstone plugin to ensure maximum responsiveness
- Communicated with team members using Active Collab project management website
Front-End Web Developer
Confidential, Anthem, AZ
- Worked on over 100 unique web projects/templates using WordPress platform.
- Debugged clients website issues including but not limited to domain/hosting management (phpMyAdmin), backing up/restoring loss of website data and files for popular bloggers via ftp and/or accessing the site's SQL database, researched for ideal WordPress plug-ins that improved the functionality of clients' websites.
- Developed websites/blogs for customers in various fields, integrated social media channels, set up search engine optimization to rein in more readers and customers for clients.
- Coded WordPress/BlogSpot themes and templates for sale on ETSY.
- Worked for over 85+ unique domestic and international clients with a partner business, YellowSavvyDesign, which allowed me to develop skills in project management, working with other team members to achieve a deadline.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Developed responsive websites using Foundation5 framework to maintain native support for mobile screens.
- Worked in a JIRA agile project management environment for collaborative effort in completing tasks on time.
- Extensive use of XAMPP Apache server to develop sites locally and use SourceTree to upload to repositories on BitBucket for sharing coding projects with other team members based in other cities across the globe.
Confidential, Deer Valley, AZ
- Worked as a contractor with a team consisting of a graphic designer, software developer and a back-end web developer in an office environment to deliver final website for clients.
- Solely responsible for coding/development of site based on WordPress platform using HTML5 960-grid system.
- Responsible for developing promotional material, such as flyers, e-blasts and postcards for real-estate agents.
- Updated residential/commercial listings on listing websites.
- Extensive use of Microsoft outlook and visiting their offices to communicate with agents on developing graphics and brochures for them to use in the field.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Helped design and implement student-based campus watch for RIT student government.
- Improved campus safety with efficient security measures.
- Surveyed number of people to find out what campus-wide security issues needed to be improved/resolved.