- Managing Dev, stg,qa, PRD environments . working on outages and incidents
- Writing AWS cloudformation templates, lambda scripts for Infrastructure as a code.
- Writing Puppet modules and keeping Puppet enterprise infrastructure
- CI and CD using Puppet server
- Application administration
Web server: Apache tomcat, nginx, IIS OS Linux (various flavors), windows server infra/code management Puppet, svn,git, bitbucket integration tools Jenkins, r10k code manager Monitoring - - Zabbix, Nagios, SCOM, Cloud watch Networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NFS, FTP, HTTP/S, SSL
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Confidential and WAF - Akamai and Cloud Flare
Domain: Banking and share market, Healthcare, Internet technologies, Legal and regulatory Cloud - Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
Process: DevOps, Agile, ITIL, ITSM, Change and release management, Incident/problem management
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Created an ELK stack, user management and data management. Install and configure ES, Logstash, Kibana. Security setup, cluster setup for ES, Logstash listeners, security plugin for ES and Kibana, SSL certificate management, data backup and indices management. Kibana users role, access management and dashboard creation.
- Create base AMI for logstash workers and elasticsearch worker nodes
- Running docker container in AWS ECS services.
- Advance noledge on Confidential products platform integration such as cch integrator, cch ifirm, Cheetah, Interconnect., CPE etc.
- Migration of application from data center to cloud platforms including amazon aws cloud and Microsoft azure cloud.
- Automation of application deployment and cloud infrastructure workflow implementation. Software maintenance and system administration for a large publication company which provides global information services for users in tax, accounting, legal, health, financial and regulatory services.
- System administration of QA, Stage and Prod environments.
- Building end-to-end environments in AWS cloud and setting up applications, access roles, and security rules.
- Platform monitoring and troubleshooting incidents. Infrastructure deployment automation using Puppet.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Luna control center, Security Solutions WAF support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting J2EE applications hosted on Tomcat.
- Working on Confidential setup in distributed environment.
- Configuring and managing web server apache, SSL certificates.
- Supporting change activities in Staging, UAT and production environments.
- Mitigating security attacks and tuning the waf protection rules.
- Experience on web accelerator (waa / kona), Kona site defender, DSA dynamic site accelerator.
- Fastdns, global traffic manager integration wif Akamai product customers.
Senior System Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Front line associate for Strata suite of midrange applications responsible for retrieving all images from various archives in the bank. Maintenance, support for Java applications using Tomcat on Solaris 10 and Linux. RHEL4 and 5 to various platforms. Triaging prod incidents, troubleshooting and monitoring of production/development/test environment and application related issues.
- Application patching, applying product specific application fixes on UAT/production systems.
- Provision, maintenance of documentation on system configurations, databases and operations.
- Writing shell scripts for log rotation, crontab job automation, nagios alert emails, environment cleanup scripts and tomcat memory/load balancer/startup shutdown/log4j properties.
- Co-ordination and liaison wif operational, product, and development teams in support of projects for business continuity or service enhancements in a timely manner.