- Catia V5 28,000 Hours, V6 4,000 hours.
- Enovia LCA and V6 4,000 hours.
- Abaqus / Catia stress analysis 200 hours.
- Strong conceptual design engineering background. With emphasis on design for manufacturerability.
- Goal Driven.
Confidential, Raymond, Ohio
- Providing technical expertise on design methods, Abaqus / Catia stress analysis.
- Providing layout and detail design with kinematics for various chassis controls.
- Assisted with all aspects of design, as assigned.
Confidential, Wichita KS
Senior Design Engineer
- Coordinated pylon design interfaces between tail cone and engine per Cessna requirements.
- Promoted design enhancement of leading edge loft to seal interface at Nacelle inlet.
- Completed engineering release cycle, including program reviews for stress, fatigue, materials and manufacturing.
- Supported design of various other areas as assigned by Textron management including electrical system brackets, hardware and grounding installations.
Confidential. Middle River, MD
Senior Design Engineer
- Provided concept design layouts and recommendations for various advance programs.
- Utilizing all electronic medium available coordinated and collaborated with Confidential Poland to support various test designs .
- Designed Learjet 85 fluid ingress flight test system (Dye Dump). Defined hardware specifications, design layout and reviews with DER of design compliance with test plan.
- Supported various other design related issues to support Flight Test.
Confidential, Middle River, MD
Senior Design Engineer
- Provided early design concepts for bid and proposal of various Confidential Aviation advanced projects.
- Bid and proposal advanced design on various projects.
- Designed clarified and proposed for peer review several advance design concepts resulting in Confidential patent disclosures.
- Team member with primary design responsibility for inner core cowl on “PANACHE” Pylon demonstrator. Coordinated with various design groups, L3, Mecacrome Canada and Warsaw, Poland. Provided specific design guidance for core cowl hinge alignment, under wing inner duct structure and various design related methods.
Confidential, Wichita, KS
- Provided sustaining and design mission improvement for Confidential 787 Section 41 passenger and cargo doors.
- Responsible for design of pylon lower primary structure for Bombardier C Series. IPT stress, manufacturing, operations and supply chain.
- Provided weights and relational design iterations in support of material selection and sizing.
- Released final podding design structure for Rolls Royce engine package for Gulfstream G650.
- Designed apron hardware. IPT stress, manufacturing, operations and supply chain.
- Designed enhancements and system apron pass through. Provided complete design solution including functional motion checks using kinematics. Created bill of material using SAP and populated ENOVIA LCA structure.
- Provided relational design of Confidential 747 - 8 pylon lower primary structure (Web and Spars). All engines. Populated and released ENOVIA LCA product structure and bill of material.
- Developed new product design for Confidential 787 Confidential . Released new design of Confidential 787 pylon secondary structure for Confidential engine package. Coordinated and supported new production as required to meet schedule.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
- Conducted 747 leading edge assembly analyses. Concluded with presentation of findings including all models and clash analysis issues related to current design, tooling and manufacturing methods.
- Provided design support of various Confidential wing related assemblies. Using expertise related to surface development for manufacturing support on commercial and defense projects. Supported various design components for J-UCAS X45-C. Involving surface pattern development and coordination of tooling fixtures for manufacturing.
- Designed subsystem, components and assemblies for ground vehicle defense equipment using CATIA v4.2.2, Enovia / VPM and other software.
- Responsible for various assembly and design installations including kinematics.
Confidential, Oak, IA
- Supported design for Chrysler RS-05 SUV seating with (Sto-n-Go) ™ mechanism. Allowing second and third row seating to stow in teh floor of teh vehicle.
- Provide design import/export support to various vendors and customers. Provided functional analysis of mechanisms and assemblies to engineering and management.
- Designed subsystem, components and assemblies for European, ground vehicle defense equipment “UK HET” and “Wheeled Tanker”.
- Designed various assembly layouts, details and installations. Cooling system, air intake and pre-cleaner, hood insulation and chassis air ride height control. Bill of material structure, assembly models, kinematic verification and drawings.
- Designed Wheeled Tanker LRM plastic bumper. UK MOD compliant.