- Seeking a challenging position as a Web Developer in a WordPress, Drupal or PHP environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- WordPress Development and Design
- Drupal Development and Design
- Agile Environment
- Content Management System Development
- Training and Tutorial Development
- E - Commerce Development and Design
- PHP Development and Design
- Video Design and Production
- API Design and Modification
- M icrosoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) 2003, CompTIA A+ IT Technician, CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional, CompTIA Security+ Professional
- WordPress and Drupal
- Git, Bitbucket and Beanstalk
- Apache, MAMP, Bootstrap, Slack, Basecamp, Autotask, Toggl, NetBeans, MailChimp, Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Sony Vegas
- Mac, Microsoft Windows and Linux (Ubuntu, SuSE, Red Hat and CentOS)
- WHM, WHMCS and cPanel
Confidential - GREENBELT, MD
- Designed and developed sites in both WordPress and Drupal in an Agile environment.
- Worked closely with UX team to streamline content and improve site performance.
- Responsible for resolving customer trouble tickets for a variety of issues.
Confidential - RAMSEY, NJ
- Responsible for teh development of 27 different Live From Show websites/email templates.
- Designed and developed our company's flagship website (rodmanmedia.com) in WordPress.
- Part of a team of 3 responsible for teh coding, development and maintenance of 11 magazine websites.
- Designed and developed code to translate InDesign documents into XML.
- Assisted with teh design and coding of our 4 custom Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Designed and created graphics as needed.
- Created WordPress sites for our various magazine conferences and shows.
- Developed email newsletter layouts in PHP, to quickly create monthly newsletters for our 11 magazines.
- Integrated databases with our Swedish business partner to enable them to list items on our website.
- Utilized OpenX ad server to integrate ads and track click-rates for our 11 magazine websites.
- Utilized Mailchimp for mailing list integrations.
Confidential - TEANECK, NJ
- Provide Web and eCommerce based solutions for business, individuals and organizations worldwide.
- Designed and developed sites in both WordPress and PHP
- Developed a web based application solution for an insurance broker's internal corporate use.
- Developed online training tutorials for purchase or monthly membership customers.
- Created video membership websites for a variety of business categories.
- Provide web consultation services via Skype and/or forums.
- Provide hosting, backups/updates and security audit services for WordPress or PHP websites.
Confidential - FORT WAYNE, IN
- Provided consulting, repair, network and web design services to businesses, religious organizations and individuals within Northeast Indiana.
- Developed custom Content Management Systems in PHP for website administration.
- Designed custom shopping cart solutions in PHP.
- Provided computer training for small groups and individuals.
- Provided server/PC maintenance, PC builds/repairs, disaster recovery and security vulnerability testing. Confidential AMERICA AIRLINES - FORT WAYNE, IN
- Responsible for flight operations and planning.
- Responsible for PC/Server support, software upgrades and backups.
Confidential - FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- Provided computer and networking support for teh Corporate Headquarters office.
- Redesigned teh network to improve security and increase speed. Assisted Operations Department in planning flights.
- Managed teh IT Department by supporting over 50 users in 2 locations.
- Responsible for server, network, and PBX support.
- Worked with Medical Manager in a SCO UNIX platform.