- More TEMPthan 6 years of programming and application development experience. Eager to learn new technologies.
- Test - driven development (TDD), Agile (Scrum), Spring. Programming Paradigms: Object-oriented (OOP), Declarative, Event-driven.
- Java 8 (J2EE), understanding of teh Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
- Ruby, Python, R, C++.
- Junit, Swing, Abstract Window Toolkit (AWT), Maven, Gradle, Apache Tomcat.
- SQL (MySQL, Oracle), Google. @
- JQuery, Hibernate, JSP.
- Representation state transfer (RESTful), jQuery, Nashorn, AngularJS, AJAX, Ruby on Rails, JSON, WordPress, Wix.
- SAS, Adobe Dreamweaver, Paint.NET, GIMP, WordPress, Microsoft Office, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Nuance Development, AutoCAD, MATLAB, Rational Application Developer, Serena, WebSphere Application Server, SharePoint, Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence, HipChat, and Bitbucket).
- Windows, OS X, Linux.
- Developed classified military data visualization and reporting enterprise software.
- Coded for an enterprise system in Java and Angular JS, performed MongoDB queries, used Git for project management, used IntelliJ for development environment, used Maven for project building.
- Developed and maintained programs written in Java.
- Developed and maintained webpages using HTML, Node.js, AngularJS, etc.
- Executed database queries using Hibernate and MySQL.
- Specialized in software development life cycle (SDLC) for client projects.
- Developed interactive voice response (IVR) application for prescription benefit management (PBM) using VXML, JSP, and Java wifin teh Nuance Development
- Framework, Apache Tomcat container, and Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software.
- Independently developed various Java programs to automate repetitive tasks, such as Excel sheet modification.
Building Architect InternConfidential
- Updated structural blueprint database by recording, analyzir facility geometry.
- Augmented structural blueprint database by creating and ed design (CAD) schematics, via AutoCAD, for facility floor plan signage.
- Introduced order into teh architectural library by creating a c system and constructing new data structures.
- Performed various administrative duties such as scheduling
- Maintained teh museum's official website, via Drupal, ensuring ease of access, usability, and reliability.
- Created data visualization, via Excel, of museum attendance and website visits.
- Augmented runway incidence JSON database by taxonomizing and analyzing relevant flight data.
- Formally presented aforementioned web app to federal executives and received no small acclaim.
Activator Intern, Webmaster
- Maintained teh company's official website, via Wix and WordPress, ensuring ease of access and usability.
- Designed and coded new company website, using HTLM, CSS, and Node.js.
- Participate in teh demonstration of teh company's product, requiring much healthy physical exertion.
- Received diverse phone calls and answered inquiries pertaining to human rights and organized events.
- Maintained teh company's official website, indirectly via SharePoint, updated information as requested.
- Drew in, via cold approaches and cards, three dozen (counted) pedestrians to attend a comedy performance.
- Recorded attendees' opinions concerning various entertainment venues and events.