- Results - driven Release Engineer wif strong track record of success driving teh development of innovative, robust, and scalable automated deployment and maintenance processes and protocols.
- A creative self-starter and passionate process improvement expert wif proven leadership skills in both industrial engineering and software development.
- Ruby on Rails, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Lambda, Docker, Git/Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Heroku
- PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL, MemCached, Cassandra, SQLite
- Sole release engineer for a company of 30+ engineers. Utilized Rails, AWS Lambdas, Python, & Docker to design, develop, and deliver builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems, including source code control and issue tracking for various applications. Collaborate wif quality assurance to ensure organizational standards.
- Independently designed and implemented a new software release process, effectively decreasing time of multi-national deployment to 800 single tenant instances by 92%.
- Configured Docker to deploy applications in Amazon ECS, eliminating teh need to install, operate, and scale cluster management infrastructure facilitating profitability Improvements.
- Developed, maintained, and upgraded cutting-edge healthcare-industry software. Provided technical leadership to two junior engineers and developed overall project architecture.
- Managed a team of four software engineers and collaborated wif teh iOS team to design and develop teh Confidential Tagging System, an Elixir and Phoenix Application, used to facilitate user retention, tracking, and Interaction
- Developed and deployed to AWS ElasticBeanstalk, an AngularJS documentation software.
- Designed, developed, and delivered billing and invoicing software used for account balancing, order history, and charging, saving Confidential up to $120,000 annually by enabling one accountant to perform a three-man operation.
- Initiated and led teh API Backend migration effort from Heroku to AWS resulting in an annual savings of $40,000.
- Migrated application from Heroku to AWS ElasticBeanstalk resulting in $10,000 of annual savings.
- Collaborated wif teh CTO and other developers to structure teh database for property.com, a Ruby on Rails application.
- Conducted diagnostics and troubleshooting efforts resulted in more efficient bug fixing and better response times for both Confidential .com and property.com.
- Hired, trained, and managed a team of 25+ analysts to plan and conduct research and acquire data in order to support positive returns for $10 million in investment accounts.
- Partnered wif third party developers to design and implement risk assessment software wif Ruby in order to facilitate an average 46.5% increase in ROI percentage.