Business professional with expertise in programming, user interface (UI) design, user experience (UX) design, web design and development, marketing, and project management.
Seeking a position that will apply sophisticated experience in UI, UX, Web Design, and Development, graduate studies in Web Design & Development, and an MBA in Marketing and Technology Management. Lived in Hong Kong for 5 years; traveled extensively across Asia and Europe; gained diverse cultural experiences and a global perspective.
ICT Graduate Certificate in Web Design & Development.
M.B.A., Marketing and Technology Management.
B.A., Fine Arts; concentration in Studio; graduated
Graphic Design Internship - Confidential
The National Dean's List, 2005 - 2006
Confidential - Franklin Lakes, NJ July 2011 - October 2012
UI/UX Front End Web Designer (Consultant) - E-Commerce Marketing Division
Interface daily with business units and developers to understand their needs from a UI design perspective and provide knowledgeable user expertise to design websites and website applications.
- Interfaced directly with product owners, business analysts, SMEs, users, and developers throughout the life-cycle of all projects using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Translate business unit needs into wireframes using illustration tools such as Balsamiq Mockups, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Redesigned, edited, and managed daily content updates for Automatic Refill Services, Xerox, Commercial, and Medicare application sites.
- Use JAWS, a screen reader program, to verify website application sites for visual accessibility.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ May 2006 - June 2011
UI Designer / Web Developer - E-Business Technology Division
Engaged in the design and implementation of e-marketing campagin websites for multiple domestic and international divisions.
- Developed, with UI Development/Creative Team, more than 400 websites annually, driving over $150 million in revenue per year for clients in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
- Responsible for managing daily content updates to Confidential's Executive Briefing Book site.
- Designed internal websites that leverage multimedia content, which include video and audio interfaces for conferences and discussion forums.
- Created complex high animation graphics and logo designs for various divisions including the CEO's videoconferencing center and associated website using Adobe products. They were also used in Confidential's external third generation corporate websites.
Applications: Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 Web Premium (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Contribute, Flash Catalyst, Flash Professional, Flash Builder, Device Central, Media Encoder, Bridge, and Acrobat); FTP, Firebug, Putty, Microsoft SharePoint, PMF, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); Visio, Balsamiq Mockups, PTS, JAWS, Team Track; PPM; Google Analytics; Notepad; Tridion; and Cheetahmail
Operating Systems: Macintosh OS and Microsoft PC OS
Provide web design and editing, graphic design, and general grounds keeping for a 28-acre public garden nationally significant for its beauty, history, and design.
Assist with the development of wireframes and web design that supports and provides service animals for people who have disabilities.