- IT professional with 6 years experience in Customer experience management tool (Tealeaf).
- Implemented Tealeaf versions 8.8, 8.5, 9.1. Worked on 8895 upgrade
- Good experience in Tealeaf sizing, Architecture based on Traffic volume and Data Centers, Server specs, Server Sizing
- Assessed existing Tealeaf Environments and Provided Recommendations. Completed Discovery, Impact and Recommended Action plans
- Configured Tealeaf from PCA Capture server, HBRs, Canisters, Portal, SQL, RTV, BBR
- Blocked PII client sensitive data based on client privacy requirements
- Identified and Implemented rules to drop Bots, Crawlers, Synthetic Traffic
- Provided Tealeaf and Rolled out Tealeaf to business operations teams
- Expert at Trouble Shooting and Fixing Traffic Capture Issues in Tealeaf Windows Servers, PCA Capture Servers, Missing Traffic, Spooling Issues, Portal and SQL Server Issues
- Added new Applications, Add new releases to Tealeaf Traffic Capture
- Added new Reports, Dashboards on existing traffic, and for New code releases
- Business Analyst Reports, Dashboards creation for various business areas like IT Production support, Call Centers, Fraud Investigations IT, Fraud Investigations Business, Marketing, User Experience Teams, IT and Business Management, Development Teams
- Implemented Search and Session List Templates as per client Applications and Requirements
- Good experience in Linux PCA Capture server configuration, Configured incoming data capture, Pipeline Settings, Privacy Rules, Installed SSL Keys, Sessioning Cookies
- Administered Tealeaf users using AD roles, provided access restrictions based on user permissions
- Expert on TMS, Portal Configuration, Good knowledge in RTV & BBR Replay and their Configuration
- Expert at UI SDK Install, cxMobile
- Created Tealeaf Events, Reports, Dashboards, Scorecards, Dimensions, Alerts and communicated trends observed to the Management, Business, IT Production Support
- Implemented cxVerify for Legal and Compliance purposes. Good Knowledge in cxConnect, Eventbus configurations.
- Good experience in all Tealeaf CX Products.Worked on Tealeaf Version 7.
- 6 months experience in Sitecatalyst, Google Analytics.
- 8 years in IT project management and 16 years in software industry. Special interests in IT Architecture, IT Security, attacking challenges, creating automated solutions, implementing business user applications and is a dedicated team player.
- Implemented and Configured Tealeaf Version 8.8, 8.5, 9.1 . Proficiency in Tealeaf Product, Created Events, Reports, Dashboards, Scorecards. Well versed with Portal, TMS, Pipeline configurations, PCA capture server, HBR, Canister, Portal servers.
- Configured PCA Capture server, Good knowledge on pre - requisites that are needed for PCA like SSL keys, ETH ports of the incoming pipelines to PCA, Data Sessions based on Cookies, Traffic filter rules in PCA, Multi-instance captures.
- Good knowledge in pipeline routing configurations, TMS Configurations, Portal Management, Created events, Reports. Configured dashboards, Scorecards.
- Configured and customized client sessions Search template and Session listing templates. Customized Session list templates for reporting.
- Created Reports and Dashboards on Errors like 400, 500 series, Application errors like Temporarily unavailable pages, System problems, Unable to process requests.
- Created Reports and Dashboards on Customer Struggles, Advertising Banners to measure campaign success rates. Created reports to capture search strings, Search engine referrers.
- Implemented UI SDK to capture Rich Internet Traffic (Traffic that do not communicate with web server) capture like AJAX. Worked on cxConnect and Eventbus Configurations. Data Sessioning using Cookies.
- Created dashboards on important processes, communicated completion rates. Reviewed client behaviors with Management and Business resulting in changes in Design. This reduced calls to Support center and saving dollars.
- Administered users, got users added to AD admin, user roles. Implemented controls on the amount of access users have to the portal menu.
- Secured client data by blocking, masking client sensitive data like Passwords, SSN, Bank Accounts.
- Created proactive alerts on critical problems, Data centers shutoff and Traffic re-routing.
- Worked with IT Production support team to expedite production problems resolution.
- Configured RTV, Done Host/Port Remaps for better replay of client sessions in RTV.
- Worked on Tealeaf product Architecture, Security, Implementation, Business customization, Trends, Customer online behavior, Prospects conversion to Clients. Good knowledge in all Tealeaf products cxResults, cxView, cxImpact, cxConnect, cxReveal, cxVerify.
- Hands on experience with Sitecatalyst, Google Analytics, CA Wily.
- Familiar with Insight, Gomez, Splunk, Urchin Logs, AB Testing, Multivariate Testing.
- Good knowledge in IT Architecture and IT Security areas. Experienced on Wordpress Blog Software, CoBrowse technologies. Supported quarterly enhancements, elevated fixes to defects, prioritized projects with business, hosting requirements sessions, worked on design, guided team members on code implementation, Inspected testing team test cases, Coordinated daily testing status meetings including defects tracking and resolution, Created Elevation plans, Change management records, Production elevation support and Post planning.
- Participated in IT Architecture design and IT security SAR reviews.
- Experienced in Agile Sprint planning, Stories sizing, Tasks and their implementation, held scrum meetings. Implemented Confidential mobile website using Agile methodology.
- Trained business users. Created meaningful reports, dashboards to various business teams based on their business operations
- Configured PCA Capture Servers, Implemented SSL keys in PCA servers for traffic decryption, Configured Ports and Servers IP's to listen to Application traffic, Implemented Rules to filter traffic, Data Sessioning using cookies.
- Created Events, Dimensions, Reports, Dashboards, Scorecards.
- Configured and Customized Search Template and Session listing template. cxConnect, Eventbus.
- Good knowledge in User administration. Associated users to AD roles, Granted permissions based on AD roles, Restricted user access to Portal Menu, Administration, Search Profile based on AD roles.
- Good knowledge in TMS, Portal Management, cxImpact User administration.
- Trained new resources in Tealeaf Administration, Usage and Continuous Support.
- Helped Production support team expedite Problems resolution.
Technologies - Tealeaf, Tealeaf Portal, RTV, Events, Dashboards, Dimensions, Hit Attributes, Session Attributes, Scorecards, Alerts, cxConnect, CA Wily, Adobe Insight, Omniture Sitecatalyst.Software Developer
- Tealeaf session replay fidelity through RTV desktop application. Good knowledge on Request and Response and created events on them.
- Made sure website traffic is captured all the times without gaps. Put in place immediate recovery processes incase Tealeaf data capture fails.
- Monitored and resolved server issues. Problem identification and resolution, Customer behavior analysis for web site optimization, Proactive Business management, Informed and effective customer service, Dispute resolution, Fraud investigations, Audit and compliance.
- Well versed with all the menu items in Tealeaf portal application. Good knowledge in Transport pipeline configurations and their internal workings.
- Good knowledge in Tealeaf system status reports, TMS, Portal Management.
- Analyzed Scorecards, Events, Custom Charts, Activity Dashboard and Reports, Performance, Sessions Segments.
- Knowledge in IT Architecture design and IT Security areas.
- Worked on Ad words, SEO Search Engine Optimization, Pay per click optimization, Dashboards, Scorecards, Reports, Heat Maps, Conversion rates in Google Analytics.
- Worked on project plans, Issues listing, Runbook documentation, Project status communication to senior IT management, Elevation plans & Test plans creation.
Technologies - Tealeaf Version 7, HBR, Canisters, PCA Capture Servers, Tealeaf Portal and RTV RealiTea desktop applications, Ajax, HTTP.Software Developer
- Implemented lot based accounting project on Vanguard systems moving out from Average cost accounting systems.
- Involved in Architecture, Planning, Security and business communications. Sat in Requirements sessions, Agile sprint planning, Stories and their sizing, Tasks and their completion done.
- Created production elevation plans, Change management records, elevation support, monitored production systems along with business and after elevation data clean up. Trained team members in newly implemented technology systems, completed run books.
Technologies - Java, JSF, Agile methodologies, .Net, Control M, PVCS version manager, SQL server database.Software Developer
- Communicated project related deliverables to all the stakeholders and resolved hurdles faced by the team. Hosted sprint meetings to discuss project, requirements, finalized stories, related tasks, assigned tasks. Communicated project status to stakeholders, senior management, sponsors.
- Was involved in coding Java, Java beans, JSP, Jtest, Junit. Familiar with RAD7, PVCS version manager, Team track, JSF.
- Implemented vanguard retail investors statements redesign using hp Exstream Dialogue designer and engine.
- Created PDF soft copies to be stored in filenet database, sent AFP print files to print operations for printing and stuffing statements into envelopes before shipping them out to clients.
- Involved in requirements gathering with business users, design of statements, created application architecture. Worked with procurement on hardware, software got the contracts signed between vendors and Vanguard.
- Created project plans, test plans and measured implementation against plans. Assigned the work among team members based on their skill set, resolved the hurdles faced by team members, and got the work completed in a timely manner. Communicated the progress of the project to senior management, business users and stakeholders.
- Contributed significantly to corporate goal of 99.97% website and Confidential applications availability through Production Support work, delivered enhancements to make it easier for Business, coordinated with vendor to bring in the upgrades to SunGard application, got them tested, scheduled and supported the production elevation in a timely manner.
- Worked with procurement in writing the contracts and getting the vendor software in-house.
- Led large initiatives to implement a completely automated data feeds from Vendor products to Enterprise system and to Confidential applications, to help Business take effective decisions.
- Hosted weekly meetings with vendors to make sure we are have a good communication with them and have advance notice of what to expect in terms of software deliverables and upgrades.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Design & Documentation, Coding, Testing, Worked on Version Manager Endevor.
- Wrote Batch programs to fix files in Production, worked on online programs to make changes to Mainframe screens, Worked with databases VSAM, DB2.
Technologies - COBOL, Endevor, JCL, DB2, VSAM, CICS.
- Analyze and resolve the problems, Worked with databases VSAM, DB2, and TOTAL. Preparing the Documentation, Generating error reports for corrections. Test Plan/Cases and validation, Level II testing for applications.
Technologies - COBOL, Endevor, JCL, DB2, Total, VSAM, CICS.