- A highly motivated experienced Software Developer skilled in design, development and testing of web applications and databases.
- Highly skilled in Monitoring and Evaluation and impact assessments; recently managed the implementation of a biometrically - enabled M&E system; the first of its kind in Confidential .
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- SQL Server, PL-SQL, Oracle, My SQL
- C++, C#, PHP, ASP.NET
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Matlab
- Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), IBM Notes, Slack, Trello
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Managed and implemented a biometrically enabled Monitoring and Evaluation data solution for a $71-million USAID intervention in Confidential .
- Supervised a team of 35, including remote teams. Trained a team to troubleshoot biometric M&E system and review incoming data.
- Develop systems for data quality assessment to determine the validity, reliability and integrity of performance data gathered to monitor program performance.
- Work closely with the M&E officers and the M&E technical specialist to ensure they understand the data requirements and data-gathering and report formats.
- Support the preparation of monthly, semi-annual and annual and ad-hoc reports for USAID and third Party Monitors with strict adherence to standards and timelines.
- Designed and conducted program impact evaluation of the program activities;
- Ensured that lessons learned from ongoing and completed projects are captured, disseminated, and as appropriate, integrated into the development and implementation of new projects.
Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Ensured proper registration of beneficiaries using advanced biometric technologies at the project sites;
- Verified quality control and collated all data collected from monitoring visits;
- Managed any M&E related training sessions, as required, in the assigned region;
- Monitored the comprehensive filing system (both hard and e-versions) of all monitoring visits
Management Information System Officer
- Developed business database, wrote and modified stored procedures, transactions and views ensuring data, queries and reports can be captured, managed and maintained easily and accurately;
- Ensured data is clearly defined and remains consistent across the systems and databases;
- Ensured data security and as well as the correct functioning of backup and recovery procedures;
- Monitored performance, controlled access and issued permissions and privileges.
- Generated complex queries and views for responding to USAID indicators reports.
- Designed and developed and tested web-based business database and application;
- Analyzed data on regular basis and as per demand of the program;
- Developed data collection tools and participated in testing and piloting of application
- Provided training to the field staff as and if required;
- Maintained backup of the databases.
- Design and develop a secure website/web application based on project needs in Asp. Net and .
- Tested the website and identify any technical problems. Determined operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Obtained and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.