- Around 7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on various domains.
- Consolidation and refactoring the legacy program modules of the mission-critical external web app that significantly improved code maintainability and decreased deployment time by 85%.
- Good Experience in developing web-based applications using Python 3.x/2.7, Django 1.8.
- Good experience of software development in Python (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas dataframe, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) and IDEs - sublime text, Spyder, pycharm, emacs.
- Experience of software development with Python and various libraries of Python, python-twitter, Pandas, Dataframe, MySQLdb for database connectivity), Regular expression, File IO etc.
- Experienced in Design, Development and support of Datawarehousing solutions for Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) mechanisms.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing MVT/MVC architecture using Django, Flask and spring web application frameworks.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks like Django.
- Experienced in web applications development using Django/Python, Flask/Python.
- Worked closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models.
- Using Django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Expertise in establishing database connections for Python by configuring packages like MySQL-Python.
- Architecture, size (Capacity planning), Data modeling, implementation and support Cassandra Clusters including install, configure and upgrade DSE v3/4 (Cassandra v 1/2.x) and Ops Center v 4.x/5.x on Bare metal and Aws Cloud.
- Developing, design and implementation of the new API endpoints as a part of high-volume external web app, that provided critical connectivity channel for distributed functionality and increase system cohesion keeping manageable code complexity.
- Migration of the existing DEV/QAT/PRD environments to the cloud for the critical external web app that helped to achieve 20% decrease in infrastructure operating costs.
- Have a good experience working with deep learning neural networks. Proficient with Statistics, Data Analytics, Machine Learning using Python.
- Expertise infrastructure from inhouse servers to AWS cloud. Used Docker Container, EC2, IAM, RDS, Route 53, REST API gateway and Lambda of AWS.
- Hands on Experience with the implementation of Python libraries NumPy, SciPy, PyTables, SQL Alchemy, MatPlotLib, Pandas, Beautiful Soup and urllib in various tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming concepts and Experience in Object
- Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++.
- Experienced in Working on Big Data Integration and Analytics based on Hadoop, Spark and No-SQL databases like Hbase and MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment.
- Expertise with AWS services like S3, ELB, EBS, Auto-Scaling, Route53, Storefront, IAM, CloudWatch, RDS.
- Basic knowledge on Rest API and JSON Parsing, jQuery and Angular JS
- Hands on with git operations, git workflow and branching strategy.
- Supporting configuration of Jenkins Build pipeline jobs, plugins installation with team for configuration of Maven multi module jobs , free style jobs.
- Experienced in LAMP ( Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) and WAMP (Windows,Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Having experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Functional testing.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a part of team. Willingness to learn new Technologies, openness to new ideas and ability to learn very quickly.
Programming Languages: Python, R, SQL, Java, C++, C
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, MongoDB
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Tensorflow, Keras
AWS Services: EC2, S3, Auto Scaling, EBS, IAM, AMI, Lambda functions
Libraries: Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, Seaborn, Matplotlib, sklearn, re, PyMongo
Confidential, Tysons, VA
- Designed and developed customer preferences portal in Python using Django framework.
- Designed the deployment process migrating applications and its underlying services from on-prem to cloud using ECS/Docker.
- Created custom user with overriding key field and adding more fields other than that provided by the Django out-of-box features.
- Work with VMwareInfrastructure Client in supporting our Windows 2003 & 2008, Linux Enterprise 5 Server environment and RHEL 6.
- Monitor troubleshoot and capacity planning of vSphere environment.
- Migrated VMs across hosts within a HA cluster to perform maintenance tasks on ESXi hosts.
- Used VMwarevMotion to eliminate application downtime from planned server maintenance by migrating running virtual machines between hosts.
- Created network architecture on AWS VPC, subnets, Internet Gateway, Route. Perform S3buckets creation, configured the storage on S3buckets, policies and the IAM role-based policies.
- Designed high availability environment for Application servers and database servers on EC2 by using ELB and Auto-scaling.
- Used Cloud-watch for monitoring AWS cloud resources and the applications that deployed on AWS by creating new alarm, enable notification service
- Customized user registration with two steps (in-active user creation and email activation).
- Implemented Ajax calls to get, post, delete REST API calls for upload and delete files.
- Implemented web scraping using Python’s Beautiful Soup library.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Created multiple Python Scripts for various application level tasks.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked with Pandas for automatic and explicit data alignment, easy handling of missing data and performed Data framing, Data Analysis, and Data representation
- Used Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib libraries for n-dimensional representation of data and plotting graphs.
- Achieved business process automation via applications developed using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Expert in managing the GIToperations, resolving merge conflicts, created new repos in GitLab to store Dockerimages and branching strategies.
- Managed Build, Reporting, and documentation using Maven.
- Used java multithreading for sharing and replication of data to scale a datastore horizontally and system performance.
- ETL process for continuously bulk importing catalog data from MySQL into Elastic search
- Wrote python scripts to perform CRUD operations on MySQL database.
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Python programming in unix.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the code using PyTest.
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings. And monitored on JIRA (Agile).
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed views and templates with Django's MVT (model, view and template) to create a user-friendly website.
- Worked on MVC architecture using PHP, Python as controller.
- Worked on packages like socket, REST API, Django .
- Experience in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Hands on experience on database migration across platforms and/or from other RDBMs technologies
- Helped ops team by writing ansible playbook to automate the updated AMI during the Scale up/down the Instances in Aws .
- Wrote Ansibleplaybooks to launch AWS instances and Ansible to manage web applications, configuration files, used mount points and packages. Deploy and configure GIT repositories with branching, forks, tagging, and notifications .
- Developed parsers for Extracting data from different sources of web services and transforming to store in various formats such as CSV, Database files, HDFS storage, etc. then to perform analysis.
- Parsers written in Python for extracting useful data from the design data base. Used Parsekit (Enigma.io) framework for writing Parsers for ETL extraction.
- Implemented Algorithms for Data Analysis from Cluster of Webservices .
- Worked with lxml to dynamically generate SOAP requests based on the services. Developed custom Hash-Key (HMAC) based algorithm in Python for Web Service authentication.
- Worked with ReportLab PDF library to dynamically generate the PDF documents with Images and data retrieved from various sources of Webservices
- Involved in front end and utilized Bootstrap and Angular.js for page design.
- Created Business Logic using Python to create Planning and Tracking functions.
- All these four micro services are deployed in Mesos cluster in AWS using Jenkins, Marathon, and Chronos.
- Measured the performance metrics of Redis data structure store in standalone configuration and cluster configuration.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python , to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Did extensive work with ETL testing including Data Completeness , Data Transformation & Data Quality for various data feeds coming from source.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Design and implemented custom Bash scripts for controlling the data flow from the PostgreSQL database.
- Wrote REST APIs, as part of developing web-based applications for insurance premium calculations, using Django's REST framework .
- Built the Web API on the top of Django framework to perform REST methods. Used MongoDB and MySQL databases in Web API development. Developed database migrations using SQLAlchemy Migration.
- Generated graphical reports using python package Numpy and matPlotLib.
- Usage of advance features like pickle/unpickle in python for sharing the information across the applications.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db package to retrieve information.
- Utilized Python libraries wxPython, numPY, Twisted and matPlotLib.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers, and deploying in Mesos.
- Worked with Level two support team, DBAs and infrastructure team to improve the efficiency and capacity of our system.
- Utilized PyUni t, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Risk analysis for potential points of failure (database, communication points and file system errors).
- Extensive use of version controlling systems like GIT and SVN .
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
Environment: Python 3.x, Parsekit (Enigma.io), Django, Flask, lxml, SUDS, HMAC, pandas, Numpy, matplotlib, MongoDB, MySQL, SOAP, REST, PyCharm, Docker, AWS (EC2, S3).
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain the application.
- Worked with UI team to maintain and monitor the application using JAVA and Python.
- Developed UI screens using Angular JS (Custom Directives, Validation and Promises).
- Developed Angular Controllers, Services, Filters and HTML templates using Angular Directive.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse csv files and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using Python.
- Developed automated testing framework for command-line based tests on Linux using
- Objected Oriented Perl and for selenium-based tests using Python.
- Developed Test Cases using Easy Mock and used POSTMAN to test REST Calls.
- Worked in agile environment and developed CI/CD(Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) pipeline through Jira, GitHub, Team City, Pypi, Docker Hub, Supported Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Expert in writing Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from Python-MySQL connector and MySQL database package.
- Involved in building database model, APIs and views utilizing Python,in order to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Used data types like dictionaries, tuples and object -concepts based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture
- Worked on Python Open stack API’s.
- Carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using python libraries.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Performed testing using Django’s Test Module.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.