Knowledge of graphic design theory, principles and practices. I have a working experience with technical tools and techniques for graphic design mediums for, print, presentation, production and delivery. The ability to utilize innovative and analytical thinking for creative problem solving and to develop solution’s as required by specifications of the project. Motivated communicator with proficiencies to manage, maintain and create a timeline of events and tasks for projects and assist the daily activity of project goals.
Looking for Entry to Mid level Positions in the field of graphic Design
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Logo Design for Print, Web and Clothing and Transportation
- Branding consultation.
- Worked with Owner to create a branding label to help the business gain recognition and to help generate more sales. Assisted Owner with third party companies and budgeting for project. 3D elements where incorporated along with different versions and color schemes based on marketing strategy.
- Revamped Menu for Restaurant (Design and Layout).
- Also worked with client in marketing concepts (Pricing, location, and budgeting).
- Location and means of getting an increase of customers was a problem for this client. A collaboration venture with one of the Managers of this company to create quick solutions for advertising and creating for a new menu look.
- Logo design work was done for client along with creation of color schemes for business.
- Tri - fold Brochure promoting company for Print (Website coming soon)
- A start up small business (Group Home). This project consisted of creating from scratch
- A logo design and brand. This project needed to cater to a professional industry that deals with children yet stand out from the rest. Safe and Warm Color schemes where used to help create the brand. Mark ups where done for publication and to help generate state funds.
- Flyer/Print Design
- Collaborated with Jay Nelson ENT Promotions in the creation of flyers and promotional print work for various events throughout the year. Facilitating as the sole designer, this Project also included communications with other creative professionals to insure proper representation of both the company and performers for the event .
- T-Shirt Design Various promotional and branding design work (Flyers, Posters, Business Cards)
- A Local Martial Arts; ETA provides training for the youth and adults in self defense. My service provides print design for their T-Shirts and also serves as continual designer for print media. Researching Classic Chinese Characters and history of the school and customs was necessary to deliver product.
- Produced designs for 9 different T-Shirt that where sold online and @ the Expo
- Major hair and fashion expo in the city of Richmond; This venture catered to 2000+ attendants.
- Close talks and collaboration with the owner and creator of this event. 12 different concepts and designs for T-Shirts where created for mass production. Later down to 9 these shirts where later pressed and sold at the event as well as online. Considered a creative success, these shirts created a nice little buzz for the summer of 2011