- Having extensive experience in PHP, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS preprocessor and compiler and responsive web designs.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and company management to create and enhance web sites.
- Excellent experience in Drupal Content Management System
- Strong knowledge in PHP and database programming
- Developed Custom Base theme based on Bootstrap, Omega and Zen foundation.
- Created a sub-theme based on Bootstrap, Omega and Zen foundation.
- Skilled in creating a custom theme from scratch
- Responsive theme Creation and integration with Drupal
- Creating Mobile Templates and implementing mobile first approach
- Good Exposure on Patten lab-Drupal Edition, t his edition uses Twig and includes some Drupal-specific additions for easy Drupal theme integration.
- Have experience in Drupal command line tools like Drush and Drupal Console
- Skilled in creating custom modules from scratch utilizing Drupal API’s and core hooks and module hooks.
- Developing a complex module for integrating third party payment gateways
- Making use of Dynamic queries in Drupal
- Migrated D7 Sites to D8
- Cache Server - Varnish, Memcache. Also implemented different levels of cache like PHP opcode, Drupal cache, CDN etc
- Performance, security audit and analysis using automated tools, and fine tuning it.
- Also worked in profiling and debugging DOM elements in the browser debugging tools.
- Integrating Active Directory with LDAP Module
- Multilingual and Multi-Site Configuration
- Competent with MYSQL and SQL Server also with the PHPMyAdmin web mysql tool
- Expert in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) Design and Database Management system (DBMS) concepts.
- Proficient in writing subqueries, triggers, cursors, functions and transactions in MySql and SQL Server.
- Expert in Search Engine Optimization.
- Have experience in google analytics webmaster tool.
- SEO review and Audit recommendation
- Hosting and Domain management from scratch for Drupal websites. Worked in popular hosting providers like Acquia, Pantheon, AWS EC2, Godaddy.
- Knowledge in maintaining Amazon AWS Account EC2
- Solr Search Server utilizing Tomcat
- Developed web application using both WAMP & LAMP stack.
- PHP 5.6
- MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Drupal 6, 7 & 8
- Cygwin - Windows, Composer - Windows and Ubuntu, homebrew - for Mac
- Varnish, Memcached
- Google page speed, Yslow, GTMetrix, Progressive JPEG, Tiny PNG
- GIT, SVN
- PHPStorm, Eclipse IDE, Sublime 2.0, Codekit
- Apache web server, nginx, IIS 7
- Acquia, Pantheon, Godaddy and Blackmesh
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- JIRA, MantisBT
Confidential, Windsor Locks, CT
Front End Developer
- Setup the LAMP and Custom Drupal Installation Packet on Local Machine with Pattern lab and Acquia BLT.
- Responsible for custom build Drupal Nodes Responsiveness.
- Helped team to built a custom Drupal 8 responsive theme using bootstrap framework.
- Responsible for creating, editing and integrating Views blocks and Nodes in a theme.
- Work with the product development team to prototype and develop the presentation tier.
- Performed End to end testing on Custom Build Templates and Blocks.
- Help the QA team to understand the custom build functionality on Site.
- Extensively used Github for code deployment and collaborate with team members on code review.
- Performed various admin tasks using Drush & Composer Commands.
- Working in an agile environment and complete the task on time for every sprint.
- Microsoft TFS for Agile software development process.
- Active member in Drupal Connect and attending Drupal meetups for the community update message and issues faced by other developers.
- Built a custom module on Drupal 8 for file management and custom module will have the functionality of Drupal 7 Media Browser plus module.
- Custom module will work on top of file browser.
- Developed a custom module on Drupal 8 which will replace the node files token in body text and replace URL in the image tag and path.
- Above Module will work at the time of Node view.
- Built Confidential site through panels from the scratch.
- Migrated SF rent Board site to D8
- Performed End to end testing on Custom Build Drupal 7 site.
- Wrote several test cases and test scripts on Mocha with Node.js.
- Extensively used Github for deployment to sites and collaborate with team members.
- Prepared a crystal clear documentation on custom built module for vendor to implement.
- Developed web applications and components using PHP and MySQL.
- Performed various admin tasks using Drush & Composer Commands.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Drupal Developer - Full Stack
- Built on Custom Content on a existing UMN theme to build Panelizer based pages.
- Regularly met with clients to review project goals and to create proposals for future developments, researching their fields for UI/UX design.
- Maintained a crystal clear documentation as a best practice and coding standard in base cap for projects and confluence.
- The form possesses multi-tab based UI to render some fields based upon the form submission, which has special access implementations to administer and approve the submission to the next phase.
- Used feeds Xpath to import automated data based upon daily basis from a xml feed from another existing multi-site.
- Used Panel page layout to build custom panes as block to have a flexible layout and used custom maps implemented by Minnesota team to render the map on panes.
- Created Custom Entity form based upon a smart form architected as multi-step flow based complex form.
- The Entity form was built with at least 30 different field types including the commonly used fields and some unique computed fields and simple hierarchical select based reference fields.
- The Smartform uses a custom field to generate random unique number based on the form state.
- Created an Events based view block with custom relations between multiple content types.
- Daily content change migrations as per Business requirement, such as creating forms, updating the existing forms to accept improvised validations.
- Built every requirement mostly responsive and supporting cross browsers including IE-8.
- Created logical & physical data models, database design and performance tuning processes to ensure clean data transfers.
- Extensively Used Github for Deployment to the sites.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
Front End Developer/Drupal
- Setting up Drupal environment from Scratch for the entire development team.
- Created custom theme based on Twitter Bootstrap with responsive layouts.
- Build the foundation, with all top Drupal modules including the development modules to assist developers.
- Created custom content types for various landing pages and implemented hooks in template to use templates for specific content types.
- Implemented Display suite for maintaining fields for display modes.
- Implemented Features and Strong arm to keep the configurations into code specific.
- Created Custom Blogs using Views and themed views for teaser mode pages, blocks for taxonomy based archive lists.
- Created Custom Video Block pages for video testimonials page and galleries.
- Implemented Masonry Grid for Taxonomy based stylish views.
- Implemented Rss feed for blogs and news articles.
- Maintained custom sitemap.xml for SEO with other SEO related modules.
- Implemented custom modules for summary WYSIWYG and filtering role access.
- Created Custom view block for suggested items based upon taxonomy terms.
- Maintained Site via Drush CLI.
- Used Backup and Migrate for migration and staging process.
- Used Git as the primary repository for backup and migration of content for different environments.
- Implemented SOLR Search for internal site search and making use of facets.
- MySQL databases for Backend using phpmyadmin.
- Created custom 404 and 504 pages for error reporting.
- Created Custom maintenance pages with specific blocks cached and be available during downtime.
- Implemented SEO based Drupal modules optimizing the search function all over the site.
- Implemented Varnish and Memcache for improving performance on high traffic.
- Used JIRA and wiki for bug tracking and documentation
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
Front End Developer/Drupal
- Drupal 7 was primarily used.
- Wrote custom sub themes based on bootstrap.
- Wrote custom templates for testimonial, blogs, feeds and sitemaps.
- Successfully implemented autosuggest text field, dependent Select Box using DOJO and JSON.
- Created User registration module for new users and login feature for existing users.
- Developed the process using PHP, Apache Server, and XML on LAMP environment.
- Programmed standards complaint HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 working with jQuery library modules and ASP & ASP.NET framework libraries
- Built html templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites
- Created cross-platform compliant e-newsletters for major organizations reaching thousands of recipients
- Used PHP Filters and My SQL Filters to validate the data prior to entering the data into the database.
- Conducted by weekly Sprint Meeting and tracking the bug using Agile Methodologies
- Extensive use of $ GET and $ POST arrays for form methods.
- Created Stored Procedures to access the database from the web application.
- Extensively used Inner joins, Outer Joins, Co related Sub Queries.
- Performed Unit Testing for CRUD functionalities.
- Involved in installation and maintenance of the Apache Server.