- Having 3+ years of experience in Middle Administration as a Weblogic administrator on various operating systems such as Linux, and Windows.
- Expertise in Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting of Web logic Versions 11g and 12c.
- Involved in the configuration of Web Logic domain with configuration wizard, configured clusters, servers, connection pool, JMS by using console.
- Strong experience in deploying applications (WAR and EAR) in various environments like Development, Production and Test environments.
- Proficient in troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments.
- Proficient in deploying applications using Web logic Scripting Tool(WLST).
- Configuring the JDBC resources in web logic.
- Have knowledge on JMS configuration.
- Daily Job execution to take log backups.
- Configuring LDAP on the Application Server for user authentication.
- Experience in Secure socket layer (SSL) and digital certificates creation.
- Implementing CA certificates through command line and GUI for Web server and application server.
- Experienced in configuring web servers like Apache2.2 as proxy servers to web logic servers.
- Managing and monitoring the JVM performance by adjusting web logic heap size and garbage collection parameters.
- Involved in trouble shooting and fixing day - to-day problems of the applications in production.
- Experience in using third party software tools like Putty, Avential Sonic wall VPN and Samurai.
- Ensuring that all the requests (E-mail/instant messaging and ticketing tool) are addressed within SLA.
- Handling tickets raised for production as well as non-production environments through Servicenow ticketing tool.
- Experience on ITIL process and procedures like service request, Incident record, Problem record and Change window
- Respond to escalated client issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provided 24/7 on call support for production environment.
Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic 11g & 12c
Web Server: Apache Http Server 2.2, Oracle Http Server
Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux, Windows Family, Sun Solaris
Database: Oracle 11g
Languages: Core Java
Tools: Putty, ServiceNow, Jira, Samurai, WLST
- Involved in the installation of Weblogic server.
- Used config wizard to create and manage Weblogic domains and setting up the cluster environment for Weblogic Server.
- Configured Node manager to remotely administer Managed servers.
- Performing application deployments as requested by the application teams on the respective environments.
- Configure and administered of JDBC, JMS, JNDI in Weblogic Server.
- Installed and Configured Apache Http Server Plug-In in order to proxy the client requests from Apache Http Server to Weblogic Server.
- Configure and administered of Weblogic server with Oracle 11g database.
- Involved in upgrading from Weblogic Server 10.3 to Weblogic Server 11g.
- Providing help to the application team members with queries regarding application server web server configuration in relevance to their applications.
- Review Log files for troubleshooting application server and web server.
- Load testing and fine Tuning of JRockit JVM configurations and parameters.
- Responsible for 24/7 server and environment availability and monitoring.
Environment: Weblogic10.3.6, Apache HTTP server2.2, Red Hat Linux.
- Involved in the installation of Weblogic Server.
- Used config-wizard and config-builder extensively to create and manage Weblogic domains.
- Managed all Application-Server related activities such as deployments, monitoring and tuning in the Development, QA and Production Environments.
- Configuring cluster for Load Balancing and High Availability.
- Configure and administered Connection pools for JDBC connections.
- Handling Security Issues: SSL certs installation /upgrading Web/App servers.
- Apache installation and BEA Plug-in configuration for proxy.
- Able to handle Incident Requests, Change Requests and Problem Statements.
- Involved in periodic backing up of configuration files.
- Troubleshooting an application in Server and JVM tuning.
- Worked in a 24/7 environment on rotation basis and involved in troubleshooting.
Environment: Weblogic 10.3.6, Apache HTTP server 2.2, Red Hat Linux.
- Deployed applications on Weblogic Server and maintained load balancing, high availability and fail over functionality.
- Installed, configured and integrated Apache Web Server to work with the Application Server.
- Configure plug-ins which allows requests to be proxies from a web server to Weblogic server.
- Monitored error logs, fixed problems and tuned parameters in Weblogic environment.
- Monitoring CPU utilization, JVM memory utilization, finding process id with Port number and resolving Port conflicts using various UNIX commands.
- Monitoring thread parameter in Weblogic application server.
- Managing Authentication, Authorization, Access control for security issues and virtual host’s activities.
- Analyzing of java exceptions, which are generated during the usage of application.
Environment: Weblogic10.3.6, Apache HTTP server2.2, Red Hat Linux