- AWS/DevOps Engineer with 8+ years of Professional Experience on DevOps operations process like unit test automation, Build/Release Management, Software Configuration Management, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management. Understands and manages the space between operations and development to quickly deliver code to customers. Seeking for a position in AWS/ DevOps, to contribute my technical knowledge.
- Experienced on working Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, maven, Docker, Nagios and Linux/Unix system administrator on Redhat EL 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, Debian, CentOS 4.x, 5.x, Suse, Oracle Enterprise Linux, FreeBSD and VMware V - Sphere ESX/ESXi environment.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management ( SCM ) processes, which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations.
- Experience on AWS Cloud platform and its features including EC2, EBS, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation AWS Configuration, Autoscaling, CloudFront, IAM, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda and Route53 .
- Build a CI/CD pipeline to automate the process using the python script.
- Experience in migrating private cloud infrastructure to AWS and setting up hybrid cloud using AWS and collocated servers.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, AMI , Elastic Load Balancer ( ELB ) and Elastic Block Storage volumes ( EBS ).
- Created snapshots and Amazon machine images ( AMI s) of the instances for backup and creating clone instances.
- Designed roles for group of users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management ( IAM ) and also managed network security using Security Groups, and IAM .
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC . Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Installed, configured and managed the ELK (Elastic Search, Log Facilitated Scrum ceremonies like Sprint planning, retrospectives, Daily stand-ups, etc. Stash and Kibana) for Log management within EC2/ Elastic Load balancer (ELB) for Elastic search.
- Experienced in CDN (Content Delivery Network) like Akamai and Amazon CloudFront using S3 for storage.
- Involved in developing and implementation of the web application using Ruby on Rails .
- Experience working on Docker Container, Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Expertize in using the Docker for virtualization, Ship, Run and Deploy the application securely to fasten the Build/Release Engineering. Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environment needs.
- Implemented CI using Jenkins and continuous deployment . Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments. Implement CI/CD tools Upgrade, Backup, Restore, DNS , LDAP and SSL setup.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and maven to schedule the builds.
- Experience in working with configuration management tools like PUPPET, CHEF and ANSIBLE .
- Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server/workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Extensively used Ruby scripting on Chef Automation for creating cookbooks comprising all resources, databags, templates and attributes.
- Automation of OS builds and Application Installation through Puppet & Chef .
- Experience working with Puppet Enterprise and Puppet Open Source. Installed, configured, upgraded and managed Puppet Master, Agents & Databases.
- Involved in leading Automation Deployment Team by working with puppet .
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS nodes and Tested Playbooks on AWS instances using Python. Run Ansible Scripts to Provide Dev Servers.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as jar, war & ear from source code. Experience the migration of build tool from Ant to Maven .
- Experience the migrating code base from SVN (Subversion) to GIT .
- Configuration Management and source code repository management using tools like GIT , Subversion ( SVN ).
- Worked on version control tools like subversion and Git and utilized Source code administration customer apparatuses like GitHub , Git GUI.
- Experienced with Interpreted Languages including Python, Perl and Shell .
- Hands on experience in source code management, branch creation & repositories management using GIT, SVN .
- Experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Profusely worked on Hudson , Jenkins, Team City and Team Forge for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments. Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, and puppet .
- Experience in using Bug tracking tools like JIRA (for ticketing), Remedy and HP Quality Center.
- Experience in using Tomcat , JBOSS , Web logic and WebSphere Application servers for deployment.
- Strong and progressive experience in the server installation of Red Hat Linux, Centos, Oracle Enterprise Linux, VMware ESX&ESXI environment.
- Experience in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux (Red Hat and Oracle)).
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and Python) Architecture.
Programming Languages: C, Perl, Shell, Ruby, Python, XML, HTML
Database Systems: SQL Server 2000/2005, MS SQL, Dynamo DB, Mongo DB
Version Control Tools: Perforce, Subversion (SVN), GIT, Clear case
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Remedy, HP Quality Center
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Nagios, CloudWatch
CI Tools: HUDSON, JENKINS
CM Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker
AWS Services: EC2, ELB, EBS, AMI, S3, VPC, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, SNS, SQS, Glacier, CloudFront
Web Technologies: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Httpd
Platforms: UNIX, Linux (Red Hat 4.x,5.x,6.x), CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows 8/7/Vista/ XP
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. DevOps & AWS Engineer
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SQS, and EBS etc.
- Experience in Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2 instances and launch the new instances with same configuration by using AMI’s (Amazon Machine Images).
- Experience in working with Elastic Block Storage (EBS), created Volumes and attached to the EC2 instances and created snapshot from that so that we can create a new server with same configurations.
- Created S3 buckets to back up the files and customized it in JSON format and assign the policies so that who can access the files. For the long term storage and archive files Glacier is used.
- Hands on experience with IAM to set up user roles with corresponding user and group policies using JSON .
- Configured ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) and changed the Security group settings to balance the load on the servers.
- Worked on creating and implementing application monitoring, and logging strategies using New Relic, Log stash, Elastic Search and Kibana.
- Worked on creating whole infrastructure VPC, Subnets, EC2, RDS, Route53, Security groups, internet gateway on AWS using Cloud formation templates and terraform .
- Used Terraform to map more complex dependencies and identify network issue.
- Hands on experience on Terraform a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently.
- Experienced in architecting and configuring VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) through private and public networks in AWS.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers using CloudWatch .
- Developed CloudFormation scripts to automate EC2 instances.
- Designed AWS CloudFormation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets , NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Experienced with various scripts Shell, Perl and Python for automation of various tasks.
- Experienced in CDN (Content Delivery Network) and Amazon CloudFront to avoid the network trafficking.
- Used DNS management in Amazon S3 to backup database instances to save snapshots of data.
- Knowledge in performing Tuning and Query Optimization in AWS Redshift.
- Well Versed with Configuring Access for inbound and outbound traffic RDS DB services, DynamoDB tables.
- Build the maven artifacts using Jenkins and Deploying into Amazon Cloud Environment by adding Monitoring Metrics to CloudWatch and the respective Alarms.
- Built DNS system in EC2 and managed all DNS related tasks. Managed the configuration of the applications using chef.
- Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server / workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Used AWS lambda to run servers without managing them and to trigger to run code by S3 and SNS .
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud ( VPC ) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS Aurora DB cluster.
- Experience working with AWS Simple calculator to estimate pricing for corporate proposals.
- Implemented and maintained SQS (Simple Queue Services), SNS (Simple Notification Services) and SES (Simple E-mail Services) for messaging purpose using AWS.
- Generated a Route53 to control the traffic between different regions.
- Configure and maintain network services such as LDAP, DNS, NIS, DHCP, NFS, Web, mail, FTP.
- Created public and private subnets within the VPC and attaching them to the EC2 instances based on the requirement.
- Hands on experience in Azure cloud services, Azure storage, Azure active directory, Azure Service Bus. Create and manage Azure AD tenants and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Expertise working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Used Docker containers for eliminating a source of friction between development and operations.
- Used Docker to virtualize the servers for the test environments and development environments needs. And also, configuration automation using Docker containers. Build additional Docker Slave nodes for Jenkins using custom built Docker images and instances.
- Used Docker as a new level of simplicity to defining and creating applications by encapsulating them in containers. Created virtual images similar to production environment using Docker by writing Docker compose files.
- Designed distributed private cloud system solution using Kubernetes (Docker) on CoreOS.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Worked with Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, Wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server, managed On-site OS/Applications/Services/Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2 / S3 /Route53 & ELB with Chef Cookbooks. Installed Chef-Server enterprise On-Premise/WorkStation/ Bootstrapped the Nodes using Knife.
- Implemented Auto Scaling with Chef and Assign chef roles to EC2 instances. Worked on Managing Private Cloud Environment using Chef .
- Implemented CI process for Chef cookbooks development workflow with help of Test Kitchen, Foodcrtitic, Robocop and Chef Spec. Implemented cloud infrastructure using Chef and implemented auto scaling and Assign chef roles to EC2 instances.
- Hands on experience with Chef and OpsWorks in AWS cloud environment.
- Extensively used Ruby scripting on Chef Automation for creating cookbooks comprising all resources, databags, templates, attributes.
- Automated the cloud deployment using Chef, Python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates. Used Chef for unattended bootstrapping in AWS.
- Automated Deployment of Java based applications into Tomcat, WebLogic servers using Chef and Jenkins .
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Used various services of AWS for this infrastructure. I used EC2 as virtual servers to host Git, Jenkins and configuration management tool like Ansible . Converted slow and manual procedures to dynamic API generated procedures.
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Nagios for Resource Monitoring/Network Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring.
- Experience in using Splunk for log analyzing and improving the performance of servers.
- Monitoring system performances using Nagios and managing network issues.
- Excellent in Setting up monitoring tools like Nagios and Amazon Cloud watch to monitor major metrics like Network packets, CPU utilization, Load Balancer Latency.
- Configured GIT with Jenkins and schedule jobs using POLL SCM option.
- Experience in designing and implementing continuous integration system using Jenkins by creating Python scripts.
- Used Jenkins 2.0 and pipelines which helped us drive all microservice builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git.
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy into AWS .
- Worked in DevOps group running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS Cloud Configuration.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Build was done using Gradle Script and Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved partially in deploying WARs/EARs (backend) through WebLogic Application Server console
- Performing regular Cron jobs updates and Quartz scheduler jobs in AWS servers.
- Worked with JIRA for change control & ticketing which handles DCR (defect Change Request) MR (Maintenance Request).
Environment: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, RDS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, Route 53, AMI, SQS, SNS, Lambda, CLI, CDN), Azure, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Git, SVN, Cron, Jira, Azure, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tomcat, WebLogic, Autoscaling, Route53, DNS, Nagios, RHEL 6.8/7.x.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. DevOps & AWS Engineer
- Worked on many services of AWS Compute, Storage, Database, Networking, Administration & Security, Deployment & Management, Analytics, & Mobile services.
- Involved in designing and deploying multi-tier applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud formation.
- Replaced existing manual deployment and management processes with AWS OpsWorks which uses CHEF to automate how servers are configured, deployed, and managed across AWS EC2 instances.
- Designed scalable and highly available Domain Name System (DNS) within AWS Cloud to route traffic to AWS Cloud from users connected using AWS Direct Connect for larger deployments.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Troubleshooted many EC2, VPC, ELB, & Auto scaling problems.
- Worked with several AWS services such as Route53 in setting up access control layers and setting up VPC peering particularly related to network Route Tables and configuring them.
- Created a WordPress environment on AWS using Terraform and Ansible, which consists of custom VPC, S3, RDS, EC2, Public and Private subnets, Security Groups, Auto Scaling Groups, ELB, Route53.
- Setup Elastic search cluster using Terraform scripts to block all the Spam and Phishing attacks.
- Used Terraform in AWS Virtual Private Cloud to automatically setup and modify settings by interfacing with control layer.
- Have used service manager provider API which uses Terraform to create certificates on the Azure server.
- Developed windows services to store SQL server data in to cloud based data warehousing by using Microsoft Azure and implemented security in web application using Azure and deployed web application to Azure.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks, subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Created Azure SQL database, performed monitoring and restoring of Azure SQL database. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Configured the Kubernetes provider with Terraform which is used to interact with resources supported by Kubernetes to create several services such as Config Map, Namespace, Volume, Auto scaler, etc.
- Point team player on Kubernetes for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, Creation of Pods through new application and control the scaling of pods, troubleshooting pods through SSH and logs, writing/modification of BuildConfigs, templates, Image streams etc.
- Used Heapster to group the information by pod along with relevant labels in Kubernetes cluster and then this data is pushed to configurable backends such as Grafana with InfluxDB.
- Worked on Container Platform for Docker and Kubernetes. Used Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Config Maps, Selector, Services and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, templatize Kubernetes manifests, provide a set of configuration parameters to customize the deployment and Managed releases of Helm packages.
- Deployed CoreOS Kubernetes Clusters to manage Docker containers in the production environment with light weight Docker Images as base files.
- Writing Docker files with best practices along with Docker linting, Docker container management along with volumes, container based DB and services, Docker Artifactory (Jfrog) configuration and setup.
- Build applications around microservice architecture, defined through Docker Compose file and setup SWARM Cluster to deploy the applications.
- Created many custom Chef Cookbooks and recipes and tested them using Test Kitchen using different drivers Docker, Vagrant etc. with Chef-Zero & Chef-Solo in different platforms before sharing them in Chef-Server.
- Setup Private Chef Supermarket behind the Firewall to share custom Chef Cookbooks and Custom Attributes to share them in the organization.
- Wrote many Ansible playbooks which is the entry point for Ansible provisioning, where the automation is defined through tasks using YAML format. Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python
- Setup Jenkins master slave architecture to use Jenkins as pipe line as service.
- Integrated gradle builds into Jenkins and configure GIT parameterized builds. Also installed many custom plugins along with ANT and MAVEN plugins.
- Performed many pipeline jobs using Jenkins files.
- Used Elastic Stack (ELK) (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) to validate the operational status of the resources by examining items such as metrics, Synthetic transactions, and log files.
- Generate Splunk dashboards and reports, visualizing various performance metrics of applications in different environments. Used many apps from Splunk Base According to environment.
- Used Python libraries such as Paramiko, Pycrypto, XML parser and logging libraries to develop automatic storage, networking deployment tool on scale-out environment with Linux and Troposphere libraries to create AWS Cloud Formation descriptions.
- Designed and Developed feature in Python frameworks to automate File System and database Performance, High Availability tests for scale-out converged appliance solutions decreasing the manual process by 80%.
- Used GIT as source code management tool to for an application and setup the entire GIT branching strategy.
- Worked on installation, configuration and maintenance Debian/RedHat, CentOS and Suse Servers at multiple Data Centers.
- Installing RedHat Linux using Kickstart and applying security policies for hardening the server based on the company's policies.
- Worked on configuration of Auto mount, Send mail, FTP, remote access, Active directory, Security management and security troubleshooting.
- Involved in scrum based team meeting for improving and enhancement of Enterprise Build.
Environment: s: AWS, Azure, Chef, Chef Automate, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, ASG, ELB, ANT, Maven, Python, Shell, Splunk, ELK (Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana), Cloud Watch, IAMConfidential, Sacramento, CA
DevOps & AWS Engineer
- Launched Ubuntu , RedHat Server instances on Amazon EC2 instances for dynamic, high load, web site through Elastic Load Balancers and Auto Scaling launch configuration using prebaked Amazon Machine Images ( AMI ).
- Managed IAM policies, providing access to different AWS resources, designed and refined the workflows used to grant access.
- Used CloudWatch to collect and monitor log files and created alarms in conjunction with SNS to notify the resource usage and billing events.
- Managed network security using Elastic Load balancer, Auto scaling, Security groups, Route53 and NACLS .
- Created S3 buckets by managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for Archival storage and backup on AWS.
- Created VPC using Cloud formation templates in AWS which includes security groups, key pairs, Route tables and Internet Gateway.
- Increased EBS backed volume storage capacity when the root volume is full using AWS EBS Volume feature.
- Responsible in setting up scalability for application servers using CLI for administering DNS system in AWS using Route53 .
- Managing users and groups using the Amazon Identity and Access Management ( IAM ).
- Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Created Ansible playbooks to automatically install packages from a repository, to change the configuration of remotely.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize the product configuration. Converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes .
- Worked with Chef Enterprise Hosted & On-Premise, Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, Wrote Recipes & Cookbooks and uploaded to Chef-server.
- Used Chef to automate Configuration management & Applications, manage Web Applications, Configuration Files.
- Integration of Automated Build with Deployment Pipeline . Currently installed Chef Server and clients to pick up the Build from Jenkins repository and deploy in target environments.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Docker containers, Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon MySQL RDS database.
- Created the Docker file and built various containers using Docker engine and Docker Machine environments.
- Configured Docker Container for branching purposes, reduced build and deployment time by implementing Docker workflow.
- Integrated Docker container based test infrastructure to Jenkins CI test flow and set up build environment integrating with Git and Jira to trigger builds using Web Hooks and Slave Machines.
- Implemented CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT , Jenkins , Chef and AWS in Devops environment. Set up Jenkins master and added the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
- Deal with errors in pom . xml file to obtain appropriate builds using maven build tool.
- Designed and developed Continuous Integration systems with Maven and Jenkins .
- Managed the source codes repository of multiple development applications using GIT version control tools.
- Implemented Branching , Merging , Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Git on Linux platforms.
- Integration, deployment and automation of application servers Tomcat , WebLogic across Linux platforms .
Environment: AWS EC2, S3, Glacier, VPC, EBS, RDS, ELB, Auto scaling, CloudFormation, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch) GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Nagios, Python, Shell Scripts, Bash, Ruby Unix/ Linux environment.
Confidential, Madison, AL
- Monitored software, hardware and/or middleware updates and utilizing technologies like Jenkins/Hudson, Ant , MS Build, and Subversion .
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress and Production using Jenkins.
- Used Puppet for Configuration Management tool.
- Installed and configured an automated tool Puppet that includes installations of Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Created Puppet manifests, classes and modules to automate system operations.
- Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Configuration Files, Data Base, Packages.
- Expertise in using Puppet Dashboard and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Involved in installing Puppet client on Red hat & Solaris servers for Automation purpose.
- Ensuring availability of Puppet agents across Linux boxes in order to ensure configuration management application via Puppet Master.
- Developed automation scripting in Python (core) using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Set up puppet master, client and wrote scripts to deploy applications on Dev, QA, production environment.
- Provided installation & maintenance of Puppet infrastructure and developed Puppet recipe &modules for configuration management.
- Performed Server configuration management via Puppet . Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) implementation.
- Worked on version control tools like GIT and Perforce and integrated build process with Jenkins .
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Automate the builds and deployment of JAVA projects using ANT and Jenkins .
- Automated, designed and implemented continuous integration using GIT, Jenkins, puppet.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in Linux environment.
- Involved in Installing Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven pom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Integrated Maven with Shell scripts created in Bash to automate the deployments for the Java based applications.
- Extensively used Ant, Maven, Perl and Bash Scripts for automating build and release tasks.
- Manage Code Repository by, maintaining code repository in GIT ; improve practices of branching and code merge to custom needs of development team.
- Initiated responsibility for administering the SVN and GIT servers which included install, upgrade, backup, adding users, creating repository/branches, performance tuning, troubleshooting issues and maintenance.
- Implemented Shell and Perl scripts for release and build automation. Manipulated and automated scripts to suit requirement.
- Administered WebSphere application Servers at configuration level.
- Deployed the applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionalities.
Environment: Puppet, Jenkins, Hudson, ANT, Maven, Git, SVN, Jira, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tomcat, WebLogic, Autoscaling, WebSphere, Nagios, RHEL 5.9/6.x.