- Created 5+ fully functional Android apps
- Proficient in data structures, problem - solving, and debugging
- Implementation of UI features like Widgets, Views, Layouts, Fragments and Activities and Intents
- Worked with RESTful APIs to connect Android application to back-end services.
- Utilized GPS location-based services and Google Maps API to enable Google map search
- Involved in complete SDLC for planning, development, testing to maintenance/code enhancement.
- Advanced Java; Swing, J2EE, Multithreading, JDBC, JSP, JUnit, Hibernate, Spring MVC, REST, Postman
- NodeJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Cordova, Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse, MySql workbench, Android Studio, STS (Spring Tool Suite), Spring Boot
- AWS (EC2, S3), Heroku, Git, Apache Tomcat TCP/IP, BitBucket, Jupyter, Gradle, Maven
- Slack, Selenium, Web Scraping, Data Structures and Algorithms
Confidential, Berkeley, CA
Software Engineering Intern
- Android App for Mercedes Benz Digital Challenge.
- Using Android SDK, a Gradle Library called “HMKit” and Mercedes’ Chassis charging API to develop connected car application for smart charging assistance.”HMKit” is used to connect the android app to the Car Emulator via Telematics.
- Using Widgets, View, Layouts and Activities and Intents for UI and consumed RESTful APIs in the Android app.
- The app is for Smart Charging assistance; the user can choose form 3 options; either charge immediately and the charging stops if the user turns off charging or if the battery is full. The second option is scheduled charging where the user can enter start time and end time to charge. The other option is smart charging where the user enters departure time and the car is charged and ready before the departure time and is charged during the hours with lowest price of electricity.
- Manage charging of fleet of electric vehicles (EV) by studying driver behavior and optimize charging to reduce cost and energy use at a time
- Access EVs remotely through 3rd party APIs to control their charging using connected car APIs
- Develop and Schedule cron job on AWS EC2 instance to import data as JSON, parse JSON and upload in google sheet.
Technology Used: Python, Django, Selenium WebDriver, Web Scraping, Git, BitBucket, AWS, EC2, Jupyter, Cron, Anaconda, HTML, CSS, JS, Android Studio, Mercedes API, JSON Parser, Firebase, 3rd Party APIs
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Volunteer Software Developer
- Working on the Improvement of search functionality of “Range” app
Technology used: Cordova, HTML, CSS, JS, Visual Studio
- Worked on the development of Pharmacy Software from point of entry to point of sale
- Procurement and Inventory management systems
- Worked on various features and special use cases like handling of Narcotics, credit option available for in-patients and staff, handling returns
- Conducted training and tutorials for pharmacists on how to use and troubleshoot the software.
Technology used: J2EE, Hibernate, MYSQL, JUnit