- Data Science graduate with work experience as Research Developer, Business/Data Analyst, and Big Data developer looking for full - time and contracting job opportunities. Strong knowledge of Big Data technologies, Statistics, Machine learning algorithms, Business and Data Analysis.
- 2+ years’ experience and knowledge in Data science.
- Proficient knowledge of Statistics and Data analysis.
- Experienced in Descriptive and Predictive Analytics.
- Good Business understanding, Data Understanding, Data Preparation, Modelling, Evaluation, and Deployment.
- Experienced in Data Modeling, Data Visualization, Data Blending, Data wrangling, and Reporting.
- Experienced in gathering and documenting business, functional requirements from business users through facilitation techniques.
- Experienced in creating user stories by using JIRA, designed and developed Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Swim lane, UML diagrams, AS-IS and TO-BE business process flows using MS Visio.
- Experienced in Software project life cycles (Agile & Waterfall) and management.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
Programming Skills: Python, R, Scala, Java, SQL, HTML, CSS
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop MapReduce, Spark, Hive, Pig, MongoDB.
Machine learning Algorithms: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, LDA, Neural Network (Deep Learning), K- Means clustering, K-Nearest Neighbor, Naïve Bayes, and Decision Tree.
Analytics and Visualization Tools: Tableau, Power BI, SAS Enterprise Miner, R, MATLAB, Rapidminer, Weka, SPSS, SSAS, SSRS.
Other tools and comfortable Packages: JIRA, Pandas, Numpy, Shiny, Scipy, Scikit, OpenCV, Sklearn, CUDA, VMware VM’s, Anaconda Continuum etc.
- Developing new educational software tools, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions.
- Implementing algorithms to perform statistical analysis tasks and uses existing tools to visualize, extract and transform data.
- Working with Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS services.
- Collaborating with departments to develop PowerBI and Tableau reports, dashboards.
- Collaborate with account managers to ensure data is accurate.
- Engaging in data management and data analysis projects.
- Analyze large-scale datasets on a diverse range of projects.
- Facilitated meetings to gather and document business and functional requirements for 5 different projects.
- Facilitated Story Boarding and Data mapping sessions to capture reporting requirements.
- Created AS-IS and TO-BE process flows for Gap Analysis.
- Generated Ad-Hoc reports.
- Tracking and maintaining the project timeline.
- Created customized reports and dashboards for clients using tableau.
Big Data Developer and Data Analyst
Confidential, St Paul, MN
- Generated Spark and Python applications for ETL processing, Data Wrangling, and Data Analysis.
- Creating visualization dashboards using Tableau, PowerBI, and R+Shiny.
- Trained Machine learning models for Object and Face Recognition.
- Real-time Class Video Emotion Analysis: