- 4 years of work experience in the domain of quality assurance and test automation.
- 3 years of experience in python scripting.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and STLC with experience in writing and executing test scenarios
- Tested web applications in the Agile development process
- Well versed with bug tracking process, familiar with bug tracking and reporting using tools like JIRA.
- Experience in working with version control system like GIT
- Familiar with VMware and AWS
- Strong communication skills with an ability to grasp new things quickly
Languages: Python, SQL, C++
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Tools: Selenium, GitHub, JIRA, Putty, Pycharm, pytest, gerrit, Jenkins, SNMP Manage Engine, Agile Methodologies, Manual Testing, Automation Testing
Cloud Technologies: VMware, Amazon EC2
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- It is an enterprise Key Management software responsible for centrally managing and consolidation of keys. It has a standard based approach to use Confidential to support 3rd party applications.
- Worked on creation of new test scenarios and automation of existing and new test cases using python selenium.
- Created continuous integration system using Jenkins to execute automation jobs.
- Review of automation code.
- Bug tracking and reporting into JIRA
- Review test cases, test plan and test documents.
- It provides powerful end - to-end security for online banking transactions and applications. It is used for encryption and decryption of sensitive data at various nodes of network for electronic fund transfer.
Technologies used: JIRA, vbScript