To obtain a full time position in software development field to contribute my knowledge for the growth of the company and improve my career prospects.
Master of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
Database Systems: Oracle 10g, MS SQL 2000, SQL Plus, MS Access.
Operating Systems: Dos, Windows XP / Vista / 7, Linux, Macintosh.
Documenting Tools: MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010
Others: Hyperion Reporting Tool, MATLAB, Hardware Trouble shooting, WEKA.
Web Application Developer and Database Developer: Graduate Research Assistant at Confidential, Aug 2011 - Present
- Responsible for maintaining college and department enrollment data in the University for Department’s Website - Confidential, using Asp.net, C#, SQL Server 2008.
- Perform maintenance of equipment in the office and assist with database applications.
Web Application Developer: Graduate Hourly at “Computer Based Assessment and Evaluation” in Confidential,Jan 2011- May 2011
- Developing a Web Application called “Students Testing Lab” using ASP.Net, C# and SQLServer2008
- Assisting CBT Administrative Office in troubleshooting and network support
- Perform maintenance of equipment in the Office and the CBT lab and assist with database applications
Confidential,Aug 11 – Dec 11
- A binary tree called a KD Tree is constructed to search for a nearest element using different search algorithms.
- The purpose of implementing a tree is to determine the best running time among the search algorithms.
- Used java and built a GUI to display the running time of the tree calculation for both the search algorithms.
Confidential,Jan 11- May 11
Techonologies used: Java, JDBC API, ODBC
- The main aim of the project is to present Sentiment Analysis for the Smartphone’s, using tweets from the social network twitter.
- Worked on a data set containing 16000 tweets and smart phones like iphone and Blackberry were used for performing Sentiment Analysis. Further Preprocessing is done on both of these datasets to extract useful information and remove unwanted data in the tweets.
- Used j48 decision tree algorithm to organize classification schemes and Weka tool is used for Classification purpose of both the datasets.