- Confidential has 14 years of experience in software design and development of Java/JEE applications with core expertise in lightweight/responsive UI.
- Core experience in migration projects: created and implemented multiple multi - generation project roadmaps.
- Content management migration (TeamSite to Drupal)
- Website migration (Servlets to HTML5 + Spring web)
- JQuery to AngularJS
- Struts MVC to PLAY framework
- Client-server (VC++) application to web based app.
- Weblogic to PLAY framework
- Adobe analytics: worked extensively with user trends (by capturing and analyzing users’ browsing pattern)
- Extensive experience on enterprise environment, integrating web application with:
- Service-now (Workflow tool)
- Content Management (Drupal, TeamSite)
- Informatics (ETL)
- Tibco RW
- Extensive experience in JQuery/Angular.js, and backend with Struts or Spring-web.
- Experienced in web services design and analysis, Restful services and Soap.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing n-tier enterprise web applications with the use of various frameworks including Struts MVC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, etc.
- Experienced in web applications servers including Weblogic, Tomcat, and Netty. Experience with configuring servers in load-balancing mode.
- Good working knowledge of relational database systems, such as Oracle and MySQL. Worked on capacity management and ER modeling.
- Experienced in using assistant tools in software development such as JUnit, Maven, CVS, SVN, and the like.
- Experienced in writing shell scripts, from basic maintenance scripts to complex batch processes.
- Website integration with Twitter, Vimeo etc.
Frameworks: Spring, PLAY, Struts, JSF
Languages: Java, Shell, PHP
Content Management: TeamSite, Drupal
Database: Oracle 12c (Experience with ER diagram and capacity management), MySQL, PostgreSQL
Persistence Layer: MyBatis, Hibernate
Servers: Jboss, Weblogic, netty, Apache, PLAY
Testing Tools: SAHI (Functional testing), Junit (Unit testing)
Integrated projects with: Tibco BW, Mainframe (AS/400), Service-now, Informatics (ETL)
Project management: HP ALM, JIRA, uPerform, Balsamiq mockups
Other Tools/APIs: Adobe Analytics, Omniture, HighCharts, Wijmo, Vimeo
Security: Siteminder SSO, Apache Security, OAuth 2
Confidential - Norwalk, CT
- Supporting Intra-company billing system.
- Implementation of CICD using Jenkins.
- Helping/guiding team with day to day activities/issues.
Confidential - Norwalk, CT
- Implementing vulnerability management framework in Confidential
- Data migration using http tunnel from in-network to cloud.
- Created data migration and transformation jobs
- Implementation of interactive dashboard for end user.
- Implementation of UAA for user authentication and authorization.
Architect, Lead developer
Confidential - CT
- Did POC to prove out Angular can support all the major use cases that are currently in use.
- Chose which version to go with.
- Created rules to make sure code is compatible and adheres to Angular 2 principles/visions.
- Created rollout plans and coordinated with developers.
- Helped/guided team with day-to-day activities/issues.
Confidential - CT
- Created shell script with complex logic to generate complete asset map for the website. This script was able to filter out all bad URLs.
- To create script that is also adaptive, capable of adding/removing URLs entries from black/white list.
- Configuring script into cron jobs and created notification module.
- Gathered requirement for analytics dashboard.
- Mapped user requirements to standard and custom variables in Adobe Analytics.
- Created custom dashboards.
- Created reports at individual user levels. (User tracking).
- Created dashboards to see success rate of email campaigns.
- Made changes to website source to capture default and custom adobe variables.
- Integrated content management system (CMS) to embed adobe variables to web pages generated through CMS.
Confidential - CT
- Installed and configured TeamSite suite.
- Was part of client interview sessions and helped in creating wireframes.
- Designed end-to-end systems, worked with backend team to design and configure ETL jobs (Informatica).
- Created multiple design artifacts using VISIO for project tollgates.
- Used HighCharts for interactive dashboards.
- Developed pages using JQuery, HTML5.
- Created loosely coupled backend, with 90% of communication through JSON and web services.
- Managed a team of 12 developers.
Confidential - PA
- Creation of scripts to create and populate in memory DB.
- Created test suite with more than 5000 test cases, most of them nested.
- Creation of test script for UI based testing using SAHI.
- Integrated test suite with maven builds process so that before each deployment, complete test cases can run and send status reports
Confidential - GA
- Served as a Liaison between the stakeholders and the designers/developers, and was also involved in the design and development processes.
- Configuring of Jboss portal for user authorization, integrated Jboss Portal with Siteminder.
- Created design for the portal, and mapped functionalities from legacy apps to new portal.
- Used ANT scripts for build and compilation of the code.
- Created interactive user using uPerform.
- Demo and Deployment Plan of every release
Confidential - MN
- Design of Rule Engine in Java
- Went through VC++ code and documented logic, no documentation was available for this project.
- Migrated VC++ logic to MVC framework.
- Designed UI so that users can still use keyboard keys to navigate, which was a must from productivity point of view.
- User interactions and delivery owner for web based Rule Engine.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL and HQL queries
- Developed skeleton of architecture for application.
- R&D on ChartFX and Corda tool (third party tool) for charts and PDF generation.
- Developed framework to integrate Corda charting tool to generate charts for application.
- Developed a Web Interface, using Struts, JSP and HTML technology
- Used ANT scripts for build and compilation of code.
- Involved in development on both: the client side and the server side.