Languages: C & DataStructures, Java, RESTful API, Sql.
Big Data & Data Mining: Hadoop, Sqoop, Impala, Hive, Scala, Spark.
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Wamp Server, VMware, SAS, SPSS.
Other Technologies: Drupal 7, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS, MS Visio, Prezi, Microsoft Office, MS Access.
Junior Web Developer
- Analyzed user requirements.
- Understand the documentation procedures.
- Developed the better user oriented web design templates used for better marketing.
- Clearly updating all the data and marketing with the clients face to face.
- Worked with their fellow testers and Senior Developers to ensure quality testing and bug reporting is passed and approved for the product launch.
Teaching Assistant/ Tutor
- Assist students in understanding the concepts of JAVA and Website devel opment.
- Convey Online classes on specific topics.
- Understand how databases are used in the business and personal environments and design projects in Data Mining related to their course work.
- Upward Bound (UB) is an intensive intervention program that prepares students for higher education through various enrichment courses.
- Trained students in programming languages such as Java (Core Java concepts, Algorithms) and Web designining concepts (HTML 5, CSS 3 concepts, Bootstrap).