- Dedicated and hardworking professional with around 7 years of IT industry experience with 6 years as a Middleware Admin.
- Extensive work experience in supporting critical production environments.
- Experience with WebLogic Administration under different operating environment - Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, HP-UX, IBM AIX and Windows.
- Experience in CI (Continuous Integration), CD (Continuous Deployment) using Jenkins.
- Experience in creating Jenkins Pipelines to automate build and deploy jobs,
- Expertise in installing, configuring, and administering WebLogic Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat in various environments.
- Strong experience in setting up Multiple Domains, Managed servers, Machines, Node managers and Cluster (horizontal and vertical) environments.
- Vast experience in deploying applications (JAR, WAR, RAR and EAR) in clustered environment using Admin console, WLST scripts and Jenkins.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix Shell programming and familiar with Auto Deployment process.
- Proficient in developing shell scripts to automate various processes in WebLogic such as Start/Stop Server, Deploy/Redeploy/Undeploy.
- Expertise in creating, configuring and administering JDBC connections, JMS server.
- Experience in Node Manager Configuration - remote managed server start and stop.
- Experienced in Migration of WebLogic from 9.1 to 10.3, applying Patches and Service packs to WebLogic and upgrading JDK in application environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
- Installed and configured Sun ONE 6.x & Apache 2.x Web Server and integrated them with WebLogic and JBoss.
- Installed configured and managed Tomcat and deployment of EJBs on Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in Performance Tuning by Tweaking JVM parameter, Execute Threads, size of Connection Pools.
- Monitored and Managed JVM performance tuning by adjusting JVM Heap size and GC parameters by monitoring heap and physical memory.
- Monitored WebLogic server resources using Wily Introscope.
- Experience in analyzing the Thread dumps for various performance issues.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Generated Certificate and installed it on the Web server to secure the environment.
- Experience in web application development using J2EE and Java related technologies. Well-versed in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in Backup and Recovery procedures.
- Developed Cron jobs for scheduled tasks like providing server status and other maintenance jobs.
- Experience in working to configure F5 Load Balancer with Application servers to provide scalability and reliability.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Capable to learn quickly and be resourceful, quality oriented.
Application servers: WebLogic 8.1/9.x/10.x/11g/12c, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBoss s EAP 4.x/5.x,6.x, JBoss Fuse 6.1.x
Web servers: Apache 2.x, Http, Sun one (iPlanet) 6.1, IIS server
Operating Systems: Solaris (8, 9, 10), Red Hat Linux 5.x,6.x,7.x, IBM AIX, Windows2003/2008, Unix
Tools: & Utilities: Site Minder, JRockit, Eclipse 3.0, ANT 5.1, Test-Director, JProbe, Jenkins
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i,10g, DB2, MySQL, SQL, MS Access
Languages: Java, C/C++,Visual C++, Visual Basic, PEARL
Web Tools: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, WLST, Jython, Xml, Html
Protocols: TCP/IP,SNMP, HTTP,FTP
Packages: J2EE, JDK 1.5.x/1.6.x/1.7.x/1.8.x, J
Scripting: WLST, Shell, Perl & ANT Scripting
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JNDI,JMS, AWT,EJB 2.0,Servlets 2.3,JSP 1.2,RMI, JTA
Networking: Http, Https, FTP, LDAP, TCP/IP, SSL, VPN, IDS, Network configuration, Network design, Network Security (Nessus, Snort)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Weblogic/JBoss Admin
- Install, Configure, and administer Jboss Fuse 6.1.x, Jboss EAP 6.4, Weblogic Application Server 12c.
- Migrate application from Weblogic 12c to JBoss EAP 6.4.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in clustered environment
- Containerize the application using Kubernetes and Dockers.
- Monitor and Manage Docker and Kubernetes deployment.
- Developed scripts to start, stop the managed servers in weblogic.
- Installed Red Hat JBoss Fuse ESB, configured Karaf Containers with OSGI bundles in all the environments.
- Clustered JBoss Fuse ESB components and actively participated in Fabric Deployment in Large Scale Production environment.
- Developed scripts to deploy Maven Projects into Karaf containers.
- Installed and configured Jenkins, plugins, configured security, created Master-Slave configuration for parallel builds.
- Integrated Jenkins with GitHub and SVN to automate build.
- Created Jenkins pipelines to build using ant and maven and deploying WAR/EAR files.
- Tuned memory parameters for newly installed servers.
- Created and configured Data Sources for database connectivity & JMS resources.
- Created and configured new users groups and GlobalRoles to authenticate.
- Configured plugin’s for Apache HTTP server to proxy the request for JBoss Fuse, Jboss EAP and Weblogic server
- Created Crontab scripts for timely running jobs, performed Thread Analysis manually, performed Heap Analysis manually.
- Implemented Cronjobs for timely running and scheduled jobs
- Performance monitoring by observing JVM Heap Size on regular intervals and invoking JAVA Garbage collector to free up JVM Heap memory
- Maintained Load balancing, high availability and Failover functionalities.
- Troubleshooting WebLogic Application Server connection pools and manager with Oracle9i and 12c.
- Involved with the developers in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in Production and Non-Production on 24/7 schedule.
- Provided technical support for QA and Production application environments.
- Installed and configured Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana to monitor logs
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
Environment: Jboss EAP 6.4, Weblogic 12c, JBoss Fuse 6.1.x, JDBC, Oracle 9i/10g, Solaris, Jenkins 2.x,, JDK 1.7.x, ANT, AOTS, Elastic search 2.0, Logstash 2.0, Kibana 4.2.0
Confidential, Fargo, ND
- Responsible for administration tasks such as Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and Performance Tuning of JBoss EAP 5.x, 6.x, Weblogic Application Server.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR and EAR applications in Production and non-production Environments.
- Undeploy/Updating deployed applications within the application environment.
- Developed Startup, Shutdown and bounce the weblogic server scripts.
- Installed and configured JBoss EWS 2.2 in all environments.
- Developed Crontab scripts for timely running jobs and provide server status.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools/Multi Pools/Data Sources on WebLogic Server 12c.
- Created Managed Servers and Node Manager in Production Servers and test servers.
- Developed Scripts for deploying applications in different environments using weblogicDeployer utility.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size, garbage collections, java stack and Native thread & production performance.
- Administered performance tuning capabilities in solving environmental/configuration issues that customers have in web server plug-ins, Cluster setups, JMS Bridge configurations, Connection Pools setup etc., these involve third party products’ interaction with the Weblogic application Server.
- Created Work Managers for the specific applications based on their priority.
- Monitoring the startup logs for any exceptions or errors. Performing regular health checks for the servers in the Testing and Production environments.
- Provided 24/7 on-call production support.
Environment: Weblogic 12c, JBoss EWS 2.2, JDBC, Oracle 9i/10g, Solaris, Windows Server 2008, SOA, ANT, AOTS
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Extensive Involvement in migration of the middleware environment from HP UNIX to Red hat Linux servers.
- Provide production support application support activities health service applications.
- Installed and configured various middleware packages, Weblogic, Tomcat and JBoss.
- Install, maintain, upgrade and support Commonwealth’s enterprise wide J2EE applications in development, system test, QA, training and production systems running Weblogic application server on Red Hat Linux systems.
- Managed application configurable items for release specific activities in four release environments.
- Upgrade Weblogic servers in development, testing, QA, training and production environment and applying patches.
- Involved in configuring Web Security tools - LDAP server, SSL certificates.
- Node Manager Configuration - remote managed server start and stop. SSL communication between admin server and node manager.
- Produce implementations plans in MS project and Excel for installing and configuring the applications for new releases and for maintenance events.
- Infrastructure analysis, planning, system design, server sizing, scalability and availability.
- Involved in Weblogic Cluster configuration for Load Balancing and Failover conditions.
- Understanding SOA to integrate Web services and WebLogic portal
Environment: Oracle Weblogic Server 11gR1, JDK 1.4/1.5, J2EE, JSPs, JMS, Perl 5.0, EJBs 3.0., Red Hat Linux 4.0, Shell Scripting (bash), Tomcat 5.5, JBoss 4.0, SOA, JCAPS, CVS
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Responsible for Design, Analysis and Implementation of Middleware Services for Customer Support Line of Business.
- Responsible for Design and Development of Weblogic application deployment scripts.
- Installed and configured HTTP Proxy Plug-ins on Apache Web servers to send traffic to request dynamic content from Weblogic Application servers.
- Assisted developers, programmers, database administrators and other users in resolving Weblogic/Unix issues.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and support of WLS on Sun Solaris and Red Hat Linux servers in ITE/development, training and production environment.
- Provided BEA Weblogic clustered solution that allowed J2EE applications to achieve superior reliability, scalability and SSL, in combination with Big-IP Load Balancer.
- Involved in applying patches for BEA Weblogic Server, SUN Solaris and Apache Webservers.
- Designing and implementing the Application, database Fail-Over strategies.
- Deployment of various application packages including JAR, WAR and EAR and properties using custom scripts in development.
- Responsible for tuning the JVM to suit the specific application needs.
Environment: Oracle Weblogic Server 10.3/11gR1, JDK 1.4/1.5, J2EE, JSPs, JMS, Perl 5.0, EJBs 3.0., Sun Solaris 8.0/9.0, Shell Scripting, MySQL 5.0, Apache HTTP server 2.0
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Supported on call schedule for Production Support.
- Responsible for migration of J2EE services from Weblogic 9.1 to 10.3.
- Deployed the applications like formats of WAR, JAR, and EAR in WebLogic 10.3
- Configuring and Administering JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP in WebLogic Server 10.3.
- Install, configure and administer BEA WebLogic Server 9.1 in various environments.
- Install and configure Sun ONE webserver in various environments.
- Configure and administered of WebLogic server with Oracle9i database.
- Deployed the applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Failover functionalities.
- Configure Clustering EJB objects, JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
- Configure Node manager for administer the Managed servers.
- Configure and administer Connection pools for JDBC connections.
- Configure LDAP using Sun ONE Directory Server for user authentication.
- Used configuration wizard and configuration builder extensively to create and manage WebLogic domains.
- Setting up the cluster environment for WebLogic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Involved in doing a performance benchmark of WebLogic server by using Load Runner.
- Configured and deployed applications in various work environments like Development, System Test, SIT, RTB and Production.
- Researched and Troubleshooting emerging application issues, from WebLogic configuration to code issues.
- Developed ANT build scripts, UNIX shell scripts and auto deployment process.
- Configure JNDI server as repository for EJB Home stubs, JDBC data source, JMS connection factories, queues and topics.
- Applying the patches to the WebLogic servers.
Environment: JDK1.4, J2EE, Jrockit8.1, JSP, Servlets, EJB, LDAP, JDBC, XML, Oracle9i, WebLogic Server 10.3, Win2K, AIX, Solaris, Linux.
Java Software Developer
- Developed the JSP pages.
- Designed and developed two types of session EJBs.
- Developed persistent entity EJBs.
- Designed the application under J2EE architecture using JSP and developed the business components using EJB 2.0
- Porting on to Application servers.