A hard - working, committed person looking for a long-term opportunity with a growing company within the business community.
Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery, WORDPRESS.
Web Designer & Front End Developer
- Responsive websites development using “Bootstrap” frameworks.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Website Typography.
- Web Publishing and Development of the websites.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Design and Developed the different Static and Dynamic Web Projects.
- Development of DIV based and Table based Web Designs.
- Experienced in translating the PSD Graphic designs into web designs.
IT Helpdesk Resource Engineer
- Daily Complaint's handling regarding Software & Hardware Issues.
- Local Area Network and System Management with System Support.
- Documentation and Logging of the daily activities and reporting to the Head Office on daily basis.
- Hardware & Software Deployment on the Local Office & Regional Offices.