- 6+ years of experience developing a wide range of e - commerce applications for various firms.
- Deigned interactive and user-centric websites to design using Asp.Net, JSP.
- Specialized in large system architecture development and administration and network design.
- Recipient of prestigious awards Most Innovative Developer of the Year (Award given to the most valuable employee of the team), Customer Appreciation Award (Awarded based on customer satisfaction criterion)
- Programmed unique 3D Applications using Unity Programming.
- Agile Project Management
- Custom Console and Web Applications
- E-commerce Web Solutions (CMS)
- Database Programming
- Data Science
- Networking Devices and Tools
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- WordPress Developer
- Software Programmer
Databases: MySQL/MariaDB |SQL Server| PostgreSQL| No SQL Spanner| Docker | Google Cloud | Kubernetes
Operating Systems: Linux operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS) | Microsoft Windows Server | Microsoft
Advanced Data Mining and Management: R Programming |Weka | Microsoft Excel | Cloud Services
Web Developer Intern
- Architect, implement, and manage web-based applications, databases, and interfaces from initial architecture through development, test, and deployment
- Structure several internal systems comprising order entry/management tools, conversion/revenue reporting, and production workflow tracking, as well as designed custom REST APIs built in Python, Laravel PHP, and NodeJS.
- Successfully installed Linux servers and virtualized environments using Docker, Hyper-V, and Amazon Web Services.
- Implement and maintain content management systems (primarily WordPress), including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and creation of custom SLS plugins and content types. Develop and deploy upgrade/migration plans for content management systems
- Designed and implemented PHP web application, streamlining high-server traffic resource configuration and allocation.
- De sig n e d a nd D e ve loped a we bsit e usin g W or dP re ss C ontent Ma na g e ment S y stem for V a lpar a iso Unive rsit y to promote 3 D ga mi ng a dva n ce d te c h nolog y insi de the c a mpus
- Organized community demonstrations of hardware/software capability and game nights
- Articulated the Visbox documentation to stipulate it for next coming successor
- Developed a prototype on Salesforce on both administrator and development for designing a app for collecting the student records of grades and attendance and send it to the respective professor to make them work on individual students based on the grading of the student.
- Design, coordinate, and troubleshoot integrations, components, and infrastructures to run enterprise class website
- Work with Demand Generation team to make sure the website functions properly for SEO and SEM as well as the proper display of data
- Extensive knowledge in PHP (LAMP stack)
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and multiple device type compatibility for all web solutions and perform any necessary QA on finished products
- Design and marketing materials development: enhance our brand presence (eBooks, flyers, booth design, web banners, PowerPoints, sales collateral, infographics, videos, etc.)
- Developed a 3D Cadaver Application using Unity Programming in Windows Operating System which is mainly authorized for anatomy, Pathology department at Confidential .
Environment: HTML/ HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MySQL, LAMP, Automation Testing, WordPress, Drupal, Unity, 3D Software Application, Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Development, Windows, Linux Server, Data Mining, Unity.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Created e-commerce sites integrated with PayPal, Authorize.net, and other payment gateway APIs.
- Provided leadership as a subject matter expert (SME) on hosting issues, client and staff logins, and general upgrades/maintenance of servers.
- Implemented new C# class library for the SQL server database access layer, and updated previous web page frameworks.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes User interaction, wireframes, Business/Analysis model, Design/ Architecture, Development, Implementation, Documentation, testing and deployment.
- Experienced in working with build tools as Log4j, Ant, Maven and Gradle, Eclipse, Spring Boot, Magnolia, Apache Solr.
- Managed and Cross Trained Technical Support Team, teaching personnel Linux standards.
- Created new product build environment, that dropped build time from 2.5 hours to 17 minutes.
- Installed and configured LDAP servers to authenticate between Linux and Windows environments.
- Configured and maintained RSA Servers and Juniper Network Routers
- Integration of various network related services like NFS, NIS and DNS.
- Troubleshooting skills with network protocols such as DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, SSH and SNMP.
- Installation and Configuration of Apache, Tomcat/ WebLogic on Linux Databases includes SQL and MySQL Server .
Environment: LAMP, PHP, MySQL, Html, CSS, Java, VC#, Apache, Tomcat, SDLC, Eclipse, Maven, Devops, Automation, Git, Linux, Windows, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, SSH and SNMP
Professional Hosting Services Lead
- Ensured smooth operation, maintenance of all our internal platforms and setting up new services
- Provided prompt, transparent and friendly support to our customers
- Radiate a sense of calm in all situations and be a reliable partner for her/his colleagues and managers
- Being part of different project teams for designing and rolling out new services or migrating existing ones
- Ensured our platforms are patched and well maintained as well as swiftly reacting to monitoring alerts to provide high available services are also part of your duties
- Provided oversight, mentoring and support for the internal Windows and Linux platforms
- Worked in a team of experienced SysAdmin across different sites
- Consulted members of staff in solving problems and technical difficulties
- Experienced with Exchange, AD and SCCM
- Project management experience in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge on operating systems mainly Linux (Centos 6,7), Windows platform architectures
- Excellent working knowledge of networking (Ethernet/IP), load balancing, firewalling and chef/puppet/salt stack
- Strong knowledge of bash, packages, DNS, LAMP bash scripting and PowerShell
Environment: LAMP, DNS, FTP, SSH, Linux, Centos, Windows, Azure, Cpanel, Plesk Panel, Power Reboots, Root Servers. Restores, Backup, Load Balancing, Firewall, Bash Scripting, Reports, Alerts.
Associate Process Developer
- The escalation point for Tier 3 TS issues being escalated from Tier 1 & 2 support staff globally.
- Responsible for reproducing / confirming product defects and reporting such defects to Field Engineering and Product Management for future consideration.
- Provide product training to Tier 1 & 2 support and act as a mentor to junior support engineers.
- Provide “on-site” support to global customers as needed.
- Responsible for escalating technical issues that could not be resolved by Tier 1 & 2 TS Engineers to Field Engineering, Product Development and Software Development.
- Maintaining required product environments for the entire Customer Care and Technical Support organization.
- Act as a back - up for Tier 2 Technical Support Engineers.
- Provide afterhours coverage as part of an on-call rotation schedule for SLA support as needed.
- Work continuously to increase Tier 2 TS Engineer product knowledge by reviewing escalated cases on a weekly basis.
- Create technical bulletins to serve as a job aid and expand the knowledge base for handling support issues.
- Ensure that all actions and discussions pertaining to issues escalated from Tier 1 or 2 Support are completely documented in the CRM system.
- Ensure that all levels of Customer Care and TS Engineers are informed and current of all product enhancements/ latest releases by working closely with the Product teams and sharing that information with the entire TS organization.
- Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and technical support service levels are achieved.
Environment: CRM, Technical issues, Tickets, Customer, Clients, Product Management, Escalation, Technical Bulletins, product training.
- Responded and provided technical resolutions to round robin support cases in a timely manner through salesforce
- Answered incoming support calls and documenting the details in salesforce
- Supported Confidential channel partners and/or distributors with both their escalated pre and post sales inquires
- Give product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for urgent and complex customer inquiries
- Supported the Sales Engineering team to resolve complex technical issues during product deployment or by providing both remote and on-site professional services
- Interpreted and executed some SQL queries to generate custom reports
- Ability to write and interpret basic PowerShell scripts
- Generate KB articles for support portal
- Provide technical and high level best practices consultation services for current and prospective customers
- Represent Confidential at tradeshows and other industry events
- Escalate urgent requests or those that require a more in-depth knowledge and understanding to the attention of Tier III
- Identify and communicate upsell opportunities to Client Services
- Assist with training and coaching of Tier I Engineers
- Capture and relay new functionality requests to the Product Manager
- Work on projects and special initiatives as approved by manager
Environment: Answering Calls, Tier -2, Tier 1, SQL Queries, Reports, Power Shells, Hosting, Tier-3.