- Over 14 years of professional experience in Enterprise Architecture, Design Infrastructure Solutions and IBM Middleware Products Administration.
- Specialized in Internet, Intranet, Commerce/Portal/J2EE related projects over Windows, Linux, iSeries & AIX environments.
- Almost 8 years of experience as Infrastructure Architect using IBM WebSphere Commerce (EE & BE), WCBD, IBM WebSphere, IBM Data Power, IBM WebSphere Portal Server, IBM Workplace Web Content Management, WDME, WSAD, WEMP, WebSphere MQ, BEA Web Logic & Oracle Application Servers.
- Over One year experience in 300mm Semiconductor industry at IBM Micro Electronics Division with extensive knowledge in SEMI - STANDARDS & CCSEnvoy.
- Java - EJB Certified Professional.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills.
- IBM Certified Professional in IBM WebSphere Commerce 5.6.1 / 6.x, IBM WebSphere Portal Server 184.108.40.206, AIX Administration & IBM On Demand Business Solution Designer.
O Operating Systems: Solaris 10/9/8, IBM AIX 7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x, Red Hat Linux 3.x, Cent-OS & SLES 10.x, and Windows NT/2000/2003 Server
Databases: Oracle 11g,10g/9i/8i, MS-Access, and DB 2 7.2/8.2/9.1.
Application Servers: Commerce Server
IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x/3.x, WebLogic 9.0/10.0, OAS 9.x/10.x, Net Dynamics, ATG Dynamo, Broad Vision & JBOSS: IBM WCS 5.x/6.x/7.x, WebSphere Digital Media Enabler
Web Servers: IBM Http Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache Http Server and Sun One Web Server (iPlanet)
Portal Servers: IBM WebSphere Portal Server, IBM Workplace Web Content Management, IBM Workplace Collaborative Services, WEMP
Cloud Compute: IBM Cloud Practice and Amazon EC2
Performance Monitor Servers: Wily 8.x / 9.x, Tivoli, App Dynamics & New Relic APM Tools
Directory Servers: Sun One, IBM Directory Server (LDAP) & ADAM
Search Engines: Endeca & Solr
Tax Service: Avalara, ADP Taxware
Content Management / Deployment Tools/ETL: IBM Content Manager, Alfresco, Team Site, Harvest (SCM ), WCBD, Jenkins, UC4 & CA7
Order Management Systems: OMS, IBM Sterling Commerce
Procurement System Protocols: Ariba's XML protocol & OCI
Ticketing & Change Management Tools: BMC Remedy, GSD & JIRA
NW Load Balancers: F5 & CSM
SOA Appliances: DataPower XI50/52 & XC10
Reporting Servers: Cognos 5.x / 8.x
Domain Services: DNS, JNDI
Web Analytics: Omniture, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics
QA Tools: Load Runner (HP Performance Center), Neo-Load
Messaging Servers: IBM WebSphere MQ 5.3/6.0.
Methodology: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Grady Booch, and OOSE
CASE tool: Rational Rose
Scripting: JACL, Jython, Perl, Java script, Shell scripts.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, VB, JSP, HTML, XML, XSD, CSS, cXML, Servlets, EJB’S.
Source Code Repository: MKS, Win CVS & SVN
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Provide Infrastructure Architecture and design solutions to stabilize WC6 B2C ecommerce site.
- Migrated to WC7 extended sites platform using IBM WebSphere Commerce 7 Fixpack 7 FEP 6, WebSphere Application Server 7.x on unix based platform.
- Manage and implement IBM Cloud based hosting infrastructure across data centers (NJ/RTP/BLD).
- Experience in infrastructure design, application performance tuning, load testing and integration, production cutover, DR exercise, data center migration, change management process and capacity planning.
- Install, Configure and administration of IBM WebSphere Commerce 7.0, Solr (local & remote) setup, WCBD, WebSphere Portal, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Application Server ND/XD 6.1/7.0.0.x clustered environments in Dev, INT, UAT, Staging & Production (Live/DR) environments.
- Enabled Dynacache using IBM DataPower XC10.
- Established a stable and robust automation process using Jenkins & UC4 ETL Jobs, deploying configuration management tools using, Perl, jython and jacl (exposure to Chef, Puppet & MongoDB while working on a POC project as a part of 2015 OMS cloud based migration initiative).
- Integrate SAP, POS with WebSphere Commerce.
- Re-design and replace existing OMS system with IBM Sterling Commerce and DOM .
- Expeirenced in using IBM PMAT, AppDynamics & NewRelic APM tools, Omniture & CoreMetrics, Google Analytics and QA tools like Load Runner etc.
- Worked with Mobile Application vendors like Skava & Branding Band for integration to deploy mobile commerce and omni-channel solutions.
- Implemented WCS Language Translation (French/Spanish) on site with the help of external vendor - Motion point.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server ND/XD V6.x/220.127.116.11, IBM WebSphere Commerce Server 6.1/18.104.22.168 (FEP6), IBM WebSphere Portal 6.x, DataPower XC10, DB2, WCBD, Jenkins, Solr 3.x, UC4 Jobs, IBM HTTP Server6.x/7.x, AIX 6.1/7.x (IBM P770 Frames), Linux SLES 10.x, Windows NT/2000, IBM TIM/TAM, F5, JIRA, Taxware, Motion Point, FDMS/AJB/Citi Payment gateways, OMS, IBM Sterling Commerce, Branding Band, Skava, Bazarvoice, Kount, Omniture, Cognos 10.x, SVN, JDK1.6, XML, Shell, Jacl & Jython scripting.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Infrastructure Architecture and design solutions for IBM WebSphere Commerce 7.0, WebSphere Portal Server 6.1 on UNIX based platforms & IBM Data Power for Dev, INT, QA, Staging & Production environments.
- Install, configure and administration of IBM WebSphere Commerce 7.0, WebSphere Portal Server 6.1, Endeca, WebSphere Application Server ND/XD 6.1/7.0.0.x in a cluster environment on AIX and Linux.
- Instrumental in integrating WebSphere Portal with Commerce environment.
- Identify and come up with optimum level of performance settings in PROD to make them as Group standards across Medco environments.
- Setup & configure Data Power XC10 for Cache management, DataPower XI50 for XSLT transformation, Firmware upgrades & regular maintenance.
- F5 is used heavily as a load balancer to serve all web requests at NW layer.
- Integration WebSphere Commerce with Medco procurement system using Ariba's XML protocol to support Punch-out catalog.
- Configuring a buyer organization that uses a procurement system.
- Experience in BODL loading, eSpot synchronization, asset store/catalog data into WebSphere Commerce server.
- Experienced in cloud-based products like Amazon Web Services EC2, Workspaces and Big Data for AIX, WebSphere & Avalara Tax Calculation .
- Installed and configured the IBM HTTP Server 7.0/6.0 & SSL setup.
- Achieved Workload Management and Failover by Creating and Configuring Clusters and Cluster members for Load Balancing and High availability.
- Responsible for applying APAR’s (using roll out update), Fix packs and Feature pack to WebSphere Portal & Commerce servers.
- Created and Managed User roles and Groups for Business group using WCS Orgadmin console.
- Created the user lists and groups in LDAP Servers and mapped them to the enterprise applications running on the Portal Application Servers and Commerce Servers.
- Involved in Configuring Single Sign On (SSO) with Site Minder for WebSphere Application Server.
- Monitored the health of the JVM by taking Thread Dumps and analyzing the Stack trace using IBM PMAT tools which helped in performing Root Cause Analysis to find out the cause of the problem.
- Involved in Troubleshooting various Admin Server issues, code defects & Deployment issues by checking App, Deployment, JVM and Plug-in logs.
- Involved in Trouble shooting and Performance tuning using Wily Introscope for monitoring WebSphere PMI settings and other system metrics.
- Working with IBM in opening a PMR for inconclusive root causes, and coordinating the proposed changes with the respective teams.
- Supported (L3 level only) 24X7 on-call on a rotational basis and lead production crisis calls as an SME for all IBM WebSphere & Middleware Products we own.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server ND/XD V6.x/7.0.0.x, IBM WebSphere Commerce Server 6.0/7.0, IBM WebSphere Portal 6.x, DataPower XC10 & XI50, Oracle11g, SQLPLUS, DB2, WCBD, Harvest, Endeca, Ariba's XML protocol, CA7 Scheduler, BODL, IBM HTTP Server6.0, AIX 6.1, Linux SLES 10.x,Windows NT/2000, Wily 9.x, F5, Remedy, Cognos 8.x/10.x, Broad Vision, Oracle Application Server 10.x, JDK1.6, XML, cXML, Shell, Jacl & Jython scripting.