- Over 15 years of experience in complex systems design and Web Development .
- Up - to-date understanding of Microsoft operating systems (Windows NT, 2k/2003/XP/7) .
- Extensive knowledge of computer science fundamentals and modern software technologies
- (Client/ Server, Object-Oriented Design and Development, Three-Tier Applications ) .
- Generating dynamic Web pages .
- Processing the contents of HTML forms .
- Creating database - driven Web pages using Microsoft SQL Server .
Operating Systems: Windows 98 / 95 / 3.xx / NT4.0, 2000, 2003, XP, 7
Databases: SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 /2000/2003/2005/2012 , MS Access 97 / 2000
Technologies: classic ASP 2.0, classic ASP 3.0, CSS
Development Environment: VS 2013, Visual InterDev 6, Visual Basic 6.0, IIS5.0, Macromedia Dream Weaver 4.0
- Development e-commerce web portal with old interface using ASP 3.0 and MS SQL.
- Role involved the support and maintenance of existent e-commerce internet application and development back end for new interface of e-commerce application http://www.autopiter.ru
- Designed intranet applications that maintained employee records, time and billing, shipping and receiving, etc.
- Designed and developed on all projects including programming, database setup and e-mail services for internet and intranet applications including shopping applications, scheduling applications and inventory control.
- Developed asp-based back end logic to handle all aspects of the project.
- Built a robust administration section to allow the sites to be customized visually and functionally to address specific client needs.
- Role involved the development and maintenance of various intranet and extranet web applications .
- Developed a web-based intranet help desk management system enabling users to log problems to the help desk, and helpdesk consultants to manage their open calls and for management to generate reports on common problems being logged by users.