- Having 7 years of IT experience and working as an Onsite Team Lead in solution, design, integration, development and testing phases of message transformation and routing, implementations/interfaces using WMB / IIB and JAVA tools and technologies.
- Worked on various MQ family products like WebSphere MQ 6.1, 7.0 & 7.5 and WebSphere Message Broker 6.1 & 7.0 and IIB 9 & 10.
- Experienced in designing and developing packaged application to handle message routing, transformations, validation using the latest features offered by the product such as decision service, SOAP & REST services, Global Cache, database, file, email etc. and incorporate different message domains like XML, MRM, DFDL, BLOB and many more
- Maintaining the Integration system, the channels, the MQ components, Integration nodes - analyze the system load for performance issues via message flow statistics in the web user interface or manually come up with statistics which helps the client understand the behavior of the involved applications.
- Well versed with usage of MQSI commands, DB2 - SQL Commands, PL-SQL required for WMB / MQ support & maintenance.
- Experienced in working with Apache ANT & Unix Scripts for build & deployments.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Highly committed individual with proven ability to learn fast and work well under pressure.
- Proven experience to coordinate between Offshore, Onsite Teams.
- Knowledge on Energy- Utilities and Banking domain.
- Effective communication skills, vibrant and creative with good analytical ability. Flexible and passionate to work and deliver solutions to new technological challenges. Also, recognized for timely and quality of deliverables for client.
- C, C++, Java and ESQL.
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker 6.1 & 7.0
- IBM Integration Bus v9 & v10.
- IBM WebSphere MQ 6.1, 7.0 & 7.5
- IBM Data power Gateway
- IBM Maximo Asset Management (Basic)
- Ventyx Work Order Management
- IBM® Rational Application Developer v7.0, Net Beans 5.5
- HTML, XML, JSP
- Oracle 9.x,10.x, 11, DB2 9.x, PL-SQL
- Windows NT/2000, XP, Linux, AIX.
Onsite Team Lead
- Onsite team lead for IIB, MQ, Data power, Web Methods and an In-house file transfer application
- Support the middleware infrastructure including the interfaces, file transfers, certificates, key tools with banks like Chase, Mellon etc. and around 1500 internal interfaces/flows
- It also includes fix-packs, upgrades, maintenance of the MQ components
IIB SOA Developer, Onsite Technical Lead - SOA
- Providing a technical solution to the business requirements.
- Develop packaged applications as solutions to the client as an Integration solution which includes the latest features offered by the product such as decision service, SOAP & REST services, Global Cache, database, file, email and more.
- That includes creating messages flows, message sets, referenced libraries.
- Installation and configuration of WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere MQ.
- Perform Unit testing and help co-ordinate Integration testing between multiple application teams and business.
- Configuring CVS/ SVN for maintaining versioning of message flows and message sets.
- Creating automated ANT scripts for BAR build.
- Maintain and make sure the IB/MQ environment (prod & non-prod) is always up and running.
- Designed and developed message flows and message sets with error handling
- Monitoring of MQ components through MQ6.
- Administered Message Sets, Message Flows and Queues for the data to flow.
- Monitored and maintained MQ Series objects such as Queue Managers, Queues (Local, Remote), channels and listeners.
- Created message sets and Data Mapping for the message flows.
- Developed ESQL for the mapping specification of given interfaces and for formulating the Message that are being sent to the Back End Main Frame Programs.