- 4+ years of experience working as a Windows/IIS/Cloud Support engineer with installation, Configuring, Deploying, Trouble shooting, Administration and Maintenance of IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0.
- Experienced in Azure IAAS and PAAS services, Provisioning VM's, Virtual Hard disks, Virtual Networks, reserved VIP, Azure AD, Load Balancers, Cloud Services, deploying Web Apps and creating Web - Jobs.
- Implemented high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise and Cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity, and availability best practices.
- Leveraged "Azure Automation" and PowerShell, Chef and Ansible to automate processes in the Azure Cloud.
- Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
- Experienced in VM to VM and PM to VM migration experience using VMware and other virtual machine software.
- Worked directly with the Azure Product team in tracking and resolving defects in Azure Paas.
- Experience in working with SQL Server 2005/2008 like writing queries, stored procedures, working with disaster recovery scenarios of SQL using clustering, mirroring, log shipping, replication etc.
- Worked on both software (NLB) and hardware (F5-BigIP) load balancer and configured per environment requirements.
- Good working experience on PowerShell scripting And MS Web Deploy for creating Websites.
- Worked extensively on virtualization platform using tools like Hyper V, VMware, and Virtual-PC.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Experience in Design, Implementation, and administering TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, prints services, and other infrastructure components as required for large-scale systems implementations and projects.
- Manage the deployment, maintenance, support and upgrade of server, hardware, software, operating systems and distributed printers in a Microsoft Windows and server environment. Build and troubleshooting experience with VMware ESX Server and Virtual center server.
- Well experienced in writing shell scripts in Bourne and korn shells, wrote JACL, python, scripts to automate most of the WebSphere administrative tasks via the wsadmin util.
- Good experience in complete life cycle management of all Middleware software including installation, configuration, tuning, patching, upgrading and migrating.
- Experienced in performance tuning and Capacity planning.
- Experience in Web Sphere Cluster Management including horizontal clusters, vertical clusters, Edge components, Workload Management (WLM), WAS Resource analyzer.
- Ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work in teams and accomplish difficult tasks independently within time frame.
.Net Framework: C#. Net, VB.Net, ASP. Net, ADO.Net
Web Servers: IIS 8.0/7.5/7.0/6.0 , Web Sphere, Web Logic.
Networking: LDAP, VPN, FTP
Scripting Languages: Batch and PowerShell, SQL Scripting
Cloud: Azure PaaS, IaaS, Storage Gateway
Development Tools: Visual Studio, MS FrontPage, MS-Office, Visual Studio InterDev.
Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, SMTP and HTTP
Ticketing/Deployment Tools: UTS, Cugger, SocTicketing, Octopus, MSBuild, TFS, MSRM, JIRA, ITSM.
Build Servers: TFS 2012/2015
Operating Systems: RHEL, Debian, Windows, Mac OSX, UNIX
Debugging Tools: NETMon, Process Mon, Fiddler, HTTP Watch, FireBug, AuthDiag, SSL Diag etc.
System Center Tools: SCVMM, SCOM, SCSM.
Middleware Azure Admin
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, and security policies and routing. Manage Operations team to build and perform turnkey end customer ready to use solutions.
- Installed and configured .NET applications on IIS 6.0/7.5/8.0 Web server in Windows 2003/2008 R2/ 2012 Servers. Generated Revenue with new solutions and service models.
- Bring in partnerships with vendors and design solutions to reach end user needs.
- Azure Storage development and design utilizing Blobs, Pages, Queues, Tables and VM's.
- Developed a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Windows Azure.
- Conducted Azure Automation using PowerShell, Chef and Ansible to automate processes in the Azure Cloud.
- Implemented Horizontal and Vertical Clustering, Performance tuning and trouble shooting of IBM WebSphere Application Server on various versions based on the application.
- Configured Web Server plug-insforApplication Servers Web Logic and Jboss
- T-SQL stored procedure development, analysis, and troubleshooting, performance and tuning.
- Deployed Azure SQL databases and other Azure settings using PowerShell and JSON.
- Set up different kinds of Build triggers including - Gated -Checkin, Continuous Integration, and Rolling Builds in Team Foundation Server 2012 & TFS 2015
Software Development Advisor
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Provided infrastructure support for applications on IIS 6.0, 7.0 & 8.5.
- Administering Windows 2012/2008 R2/2008 Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and building new windows physical/virtual servers as per the requirement of the project.
- Create, manage and configure VMs, cloning, deploying VM's to template and templates to VM's.
- Performed Data Center Migration of Physical Servers to Virtual Servers (P2V) Using VMware Converter. Farms for customers in the Academia, Media & Entertainment, Financial services and Bio-Informatics
- Configured Authentication methods in IIS 6.0/7.5/ 8.0 to control access to the applications.
- Created and managed Websphere clusters
- Installed, configured and administered and integrated Apache Web Server with the WebLogic Application Server for load balancing.
- TFS Setup Configuration, Process Templates Customization, Build Template Customization, Managing the configuration and security, Gated Check-in, Build Automation and Maintenance, Release Management, Version Control, IIS Configuration and Management, Power tools, integrate external tools with TFS.
- Implemented Azure Application Insights and OMS for monitoring applications and servers. Solution development for OMS Alerting and Remediation.
Application Support Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Installed and configured .NET applications on IIS 6.0/7.5/8.0 Web server in Windows 2003/2008 R2/ 2012 Servers.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Application Server v8.5 in a Network Deployment fashion utilizing both vertical and horizontal Clustering across multiple machines on RED HAT LINUX using the Profile creator for creating DM profile and Custom Profiles.
- Good working knowledge in creating indexes, retrieving data using joins, and familiar with different T-SQL queries and sub queries. Installed and fine-tuned Lustre over ZFS on a petabyte system
- Installed & configured Windows 2008 with Active Directory service, involved in the maintenance and up gradation of DNS and DHCP servers.
- Installed VMware ESX server 5.0/5.1 and created virtual machines on ESX Servers.
- Configured multiple websites in IIS and installed Plugins to proxy requests to Application server.
- Maintained scripts to ensure a secure IIS administration.
- Worked with Chef, GIT and Octopus to automate build deployment and other change management practices.
- Provided support in migration of web sites and applications from IIS 6 & 7 (Windows 2003 & 2008) to IIS7.5 & IIS8.5 (Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012).
- New application builds include creating web sites, deploy application bits and configuring applications.
- Creating, deploying, renewing and Import & export of the SSL certificates.
- Edit and create Job Submission and providing user support as required.
- Perform routine audits of systems software and document different configurations.