- Competent & Result driven Software Engineer with good programming skills in Mobile and Web Applications.
- Research interests: iOS & Android Apps, Algorithms, Machine learning.
- Proficiency in developing mobile Apps & Games on iOS platform using Swift.
- Good experience in developing mobile Apps on Android platform and Xamarin.
- Experience working with Object Oriented Programming languages.
- Good knowledge and working experience on programming Robotic devices.
- Efficient team player and quick learner with never give - up attitude.
Skills: iOS Apps & Games, Android Apps, Web Apps.
Languages: Swift, C++, C, C#, Java, Data Structures & Algorithms, PHP, Prolog.
Frontend: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JSON, jQuery, Node.js, Ajax, Python.
Databases: MSSQL Server, No SQL, MongoDB.
Others: Git, Eclipse, Xcode, Visual Studio. Find Bugs, Linux, Mac etc.
Confidential, NJ iOS developer
- Developed an iOS mobile application in swift for sharing photos, videos and text messages.
- Implemented secure login which supports Facebook and Google accounts by using oAuth protocol.
- Built cross-platform Apps with Xamarin using C#, location services.
- Developed cross-browser compatible web pages and validated the work produced.
- Involved in development of UI Interface using HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Angular.
- Working with STOPS Database and Confidential and Research Compliance Website.
- Training the faculty to use the GRC’s Grant Search and SPIN/SMARTS databases and students to use STOPS database.
- Processing the Research Compliance applications and continuing reviews. Answering faculty and student researcher questions regarding Research Compliance.
- Assisting with regular office errands and Graduate School Staff as necessary.
- Worked with AR Drone and Bebop 2, to autonomous drone video capture.
- We could successfully integrate the SDK and OpenCV in android environment. We created an Android App that can control the drone and able to create a app that can identify faces and capture pictures.
- Conducted three Outreach programs in local schools with displaying robots to emphasize the importance of programming to young kids.
Mobile developer Intern
- Worked on an iOS App used in Construction company based on MQTT protocols and parsing of JSON request.
- Designed and developed several android applications from scratch that are issued with the company products.
- As a part of internship, I designed and developed front-end applications in iOS using Obj. C.
- Tested and validated work produced as part of development process.