- Strong knowledge in HTML and Cascading Style Sheets that are used for the static part of the web - page design, including HTML5 and CSS3 with 2 years each, and SCSS 1 year.
- Some knowledge in Bootstrap which is used for producing responsive web design.
- Some knowledge in AngularJS which is used for rendering MVC structural framework.
- Good knowledge in JQuery that is used for rich Internet or Intranet Application applications.
- Good knowledge in Active Server Page programming and Microsoft .NET web platform.
- Good knowledge in .NET MVC framework as well as Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge in C# programming language, including LINQ technology.
- Good knowledge in SQL commands that are used to retrieve, add, modify, and remove data from databases and create, alter, and drop tables and views, esp. by using T-SQL. Some knowledge in triggers and stored procedures.
- Good knowledge in Web API, including Restful API.
- Good knowledge on Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 .
- Some knowledge in Responsive Web Design for different platforms like PC or mobile devices.
- Good knowledge on version and work branch controls by using GitHub.
- Good knowledge on digital analytics like Google Analytic.
- Some knowledge on virtual server management system like Rackspace cloud management.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managed and modify online virtual servers by using Rackspace Cloud Management.
- Built and maintained Google Analytics tracking code that helps google analytics to calculate website traffics;
- Hypster: hypster.com;
- Web API applications on hypster database.
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
- Gathered application user experiences to improve the performance of the applications;
- Designed and developed Responsive Web Pages.
- Internal website for Broadway Insurance Surety Company.
- Timers - Task performed by using C# Objects.
Confidential, Mediacom Park, NY
- Gathered User Experiences to improve the application
- Home Controller Permit;
- Internal Controls Management application.
- Maintained website for Pfizer by using HTML (including 5), CSS (including 3), JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XML, FLASH, Java, and JSP. Other development tools are Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Gathered User Experiences and improve the overall performance of the website.
Computer System Assistant
- Help-desk: Windows OS (XP/Vista/7/Server 2008 R2) installation and configuration, hardware assembly, network configuration, software installation like Antivirus (Symantec, ESET, Trend Micro, Norton, Microsoft Security Essential), Backup (Acronis, Symantec), Remote Control (LogMeIn, ShowMyPC) Software setup and configuration, peripheral configurations like printer setup and configuration.
- Design and develop the User Interface for stock trading applications by using C# and SQL Server.
- Trading System;
- Internal Management System.