- A passionate Web UI/UX Developer with over 3 years of professional work experience in web development. Possess extensive knowledge of current Web standards including basic SEO principles, cross browser compatibility. Have a good amount of experience in Angular JS, responsive web design using media queries, Bootstrap and SASS. I have worked through all phases of SDLC with Agile methodologies.
Framework: MVC, Spring, Hibernate
Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, FileMaker
Languages: C#, Java, R, SAS
Tools: SharePoint Designer, Eclipse, STS, Putty, GitHub, Junit, Visual Studio 2013, SAS, R studio, Visio, InVision, Trello, JIRA, Adobe Photoshop, Notepad++, Brackets, Sublime
Task: Runners Grunt, Gulp
Testing tools: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
Web Developer Intern
- Created style guides and responsive Web pages to support website usage in multiple devices for our business portal.
- Implemented UI Screens with cross - browser compatibility and enhancements that significantly improved web functionality and speed.
- Constructed custom plugins, templates, and functions in line with the business requirements that enabled time savings of 20hr/week.
- Developed remote access support integrated chat system through API authentication with tokens utilizing SOAP and REST API web service technologies.
- Developed templates and front-end code to meet Section 508 compliance.
- Developed prototypes / Proof of Concepts on Phone gap/Cordova frameworks to showcase the website in the mobile platform.
- Created layouts and production artwork for designing images and icons using Adobe Creative Suite 6.
- Developed server side scripts to process user requests using object oriented PHP 4.4.
- Built re-usable components based on MVC pattern and responsive UI using CSS3, SASS and Bootstrap.
- Fixed front end bugs and tested enhancements using Karma and Protractor.
- Administered SSL certificates for web servers (creating, applying, troubleshooting) hosted under Apache.
- Familiarity with HTTP, DNS, Internet Protocol, and the OSI Model.
- Researched and analyzed overall performance of the site and consumer behavior using Google Analytics resulting in consumer insights never seen before and boosted the company's performance by 25%.
- Participated in projects in all stages of product life cycle and developed end to end applications in SharePoint starting from requirement elicitation to testing phase.
- Developed and maintained websites using HTML5, XML, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS and jQuery UI.
- Developed web-site mock-ups for clients to ensure quality control and client satisfaction before project development phase.
- Created and implemented a custom CSS grid system, with CSS media queries for mobile responsiveness.
- Developed code for Shadowboxes, Slider Carousals, Tickers, Rotating Headers, Validation and JS animations.
- Created HTML email templates and newsletters for e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Customized WordPress theme and plugins and built new plugins using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Created SQL Queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Views and Cursors.
- Developed on-page and off-page organic search strategy for client with several locations that increased organic traffic 40% over three months.
- Communicated and collaborated with clients to establish project parameters, wrote proposals for design work, analyzed competitor web sites, determined web site content and layout, produced site maps for client approval, and communicated progress with client throughout length of project.
- Preparation of Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Documents (FS - HLD), Design Documents (DS - LLD) and maintain the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Preparation of quality documents like test plan, test cases, test completion reports and release notes etc.
- Designed and developed complex SQL Stored Procedures for reusability that saved 30% year on year.
- Automated manual upload of file transfer, improving cycle time reduction and reducing manual errors, thereby increasing the productivity by 90%.
- Exposed to a breadth of new and challenging tasks that contributed to the web application.