- A skilled software developer with 4 years of experience in C#, Dynamics CRM application development with extensive experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle. Able to transform complex business requirements into software. Highly driven self - starter who can quickly learn and master new technologies. Certified Scrum Master with experience working in SCRUM methodology.
Languages: C#, Java, SQL, SQL, PL/SQL
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net MVC 5, ASP.Net Web API
Dynamics CRM Technologies: Plugin Registration Tool, XRM Toolbox, Developer Toolkit
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Databases: Oracle11g, SQL Server, MS Access
Microsoft Tools: MS Dynamics CRM, Share Point, Visio, MS Office Suite
Sr. CRM Developer
- Worked on a Case Management Application developed for Center for Tobacco Products built on Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Created SSRS reports and dashboards
CRM Developer Analyst
- Participated in all phases of application development activities cycle activities including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, training and deployment.
- Worked on a highway safety application developed using Dynamics CRM.
- Developed CRM configurations using CRM Customization tool and OTB tools.
- Worked on Dynamics CRM versions 2013, 2015, 2016 and Dynamics 365.
- Created and enhanced OTB and custom entities, fields, forms, workflows custom actions, custom views, reports, dashboards, CRM data model, security model/user roles and business process flows.
- Integrated Dynamics CRM application to an external custom web portal using Organization Service. Developed the custom portal using ASP.NET MVC 5(C#), AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS4, and JSON technologies in Visual Studio 2013 IDE. External users using CRM can perform CRUD operations on data that is retrieved from Dynamics CRM.
- Worked on migrating CRM on premise to CRM online using Scribe - setup Scribe workbench, prepare source system and mappings.
- Collaborated with team on source code management using Team Foundation Server and mapped business requirements into technical specifications by creating user stories and product backlog in TFS.
- Tested maintenance releases and patches as well as conducted on-going system evaluations to identify system enhancements for recommendation to the client.
- Demonstrated superior communication skills with stakeholders in gathering requirements, demoing the application, debugging issues and clarifying requests.
- Trained end users in the CRM application and provided one-on-one assistance in troubleshooting issues.
- Produced technical documentation relating to developed applications (i.e. business process flows, software requirements specification, user roles matrix and testing plans, test procedures)
- Worked on a Highway Safety Assessments application developed using PL/SQL in ORACLE APEX
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Instructed and mentored Computer Science Under-Grad Students in HTML5 Web Site Design, MS Office Suite and Mobile Development assignments.
- Created a web application for Lawyers that would provide the statistics and insights of the legal data.
- Coded “Web Crawler” with HTML Unit to mine legal data sets from the Maryland Court Website before testing the results.
- Worked with WEKA to find distributions in the datasets, used Tableau to create interactive data visualizations from source data.
- Developed a news website out of the box Drupal modules in Drupal Gardens.
- Implemented the Global Redirect Module, contributed by adding and managing website content and updates, menu’s, blocks, and defining user’s settings, user interface and workflow features, roles and permissions.