To obtain a position where I can utilize my skills to provide the best for the company, grow along with the company. A full stack developer with backend experience in Spring, REST API, JPA, Hibernate, EJB.
- Over 4+ years of experience working with JAVA and J2EE frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience with various Stages of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) from requirement analysis to deployment and application support when needed.
- Professional experiences with databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and MongoDB with good knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience working with different content management systems such as Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Liferay.
- Experience with scripting and modelling in ARIS SAP BPM tool.
- IOS app development with swift and Andriod development
- Groovy scripting for RESTful services, automation and deployment. Experience working with Jenkins and JIRA.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining applications on servers such as Tomcat, Jboss, Web sphere.
- Worked under different development process like SDLC, Waterfall, Iterative and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Amazon AWS (Cloud) EC2, RDS. Experience with SAAS using Salesforce with java and Jasper report generation and project tracking with scheduling using cloud. Knowledge on cloud technologies, Hadoop Map reduce. Knowledge on SOA architecture.
- Knowledge on Docker, Jenkins, TFS project automation and deployment process. Experience with Maven, ANT.
- Passionate individual, hardworking, good communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner with proven ability to adapt to different team and organization culture with ease.
Skills: Programming Languages Java, .Net, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, Groovy.
Web Service: REST, SOAP, WSDL, XSD.
Databases: SQL server, MYSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, DB2.
Others: AngularJS, Cassandra, Maven, Git, SVN, CVS, JSON, Jenkins, JIRA, log4J, XML, Salesforce, Joomla, WordPress, Liferay, ARIS Express, AWS, Jasper reports, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Postman, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Junit, IBM Websphere.
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ Idea, Webstorm, Sublime text, Atom.
Confidential, Wichita, Kansas
- Development of Joomla based content management system websites. Data is obtained from research of faculty and research center. Few data added from American census bureau. Created graphs, charts and tables from the research data.
- Development/Migration of Wichita state real estate website to latest WordPress latest version
- Worked with JAVA spring MVC modules, plugins along with Hibernate/JPA. Development of responsive, device portable and user-friendly websites.
- Development of single page applications for internal research data maintenance and knowledge sharing. Developed AngularJs application with Spring MVC in the backend. RDMS through Hibernate/JPA implementation and used REST web service for data communication between modules
- Volunteering and marketing for Research center outlook meetings and other services including monthly newsletters and report development.
- Frequently updating of CMS system, and PHP along with security implementation for the application. Tracking of user activities, SEO for the websites.
- Secure payment gateway implementation for conference, meetings, outlooks, newsletter and other offerings from the research center linking it to the college payment server.
IT Application Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), including from requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Implemented and followed different methodologies such as agile, waterfall and iterative throughout different project development life cycles
- Responsible for development of different Intranet and Internet web applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA, and EJB.
- Used MVC, DAO patterns as per the requirement of the project and different kinds of design patterns including singleton during development process. Log4j for logging.
- Used MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle for RDMS.
- Implemented RFC calls to collect data from SAP system and RESTful, SOAP, WSDL for different projects for web service calls.
- Implemented single sign-on system application for a project by validating user IP credentials defined in Active directory and accordingly different rules and restrictions are defined for accessing the application
- Implemented Liferay CMS system with JAVA implementation.
- Scripting, Modeling and design of business process models in ARIS SAP BPM tool.
- JAVA plugin development for Vendavo system and support for Vendavo team for integration of the application and data access and analysis. Used Oracle database as the back end.
- UAT and Integration testing for all the developed applications and developer level support of the applications. Performed automated Junit tests for the application.
- Design and development of JASPER reports for different report generation and integration with SAP system using JAVA and different web services. Implemented with Spring MVC and Hibernate frameworks and developed REST webs services for data access and communication between different modules and systems
- Used SQL Server, TOAD for creation of complex queries and subqueries.
- Involved in QA support and deployed the application on Production server and supported for the real-time issues. Used Maven and Ant build process.
- Involved in salesforce report development using JASPER reports templates design and implementation logic with JAVA along with Spring , Hibernate , and JPA frameworks.
- Worked with a C++ based desktop application which keep track of product and courier service details and worked with web application that maintains all these details globally.
- Used MS Excel sheets for tracking details, MySQL for database management and C++ programming language for backend development. Daily work includes maintaining database with latest details, clearing bugs if any and development of new module for storing product details more specifically.
- Production level support and user level support for accessing and issue tracking for the application