A motivated recent graduate in Computer Science at Confidential in Huntsville, along with decent work experience of nearly 3 years at Oracle seeking for a full - time position to utilize all my skills and experience in the field of Computer Science that ensures company's growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
DATABASES: Oracle; MySQL; SQLite, MongoDB
WEB SERVERS: WEBLOGIC, Apache, Apache Tomcat.
VERSION CONTROL: Tortoise SVN, Git
SIMULATION SOFTWARE: MatLab, GNU Octave
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Confidential, Huntsville, AL
- Assist students in learning Network Security and Assembly Language Programming at Confidential
Associate Application Developer
- Sound Knowledge in PL/SQL Programming.
- Created and modified the PL/SQL procedures and functions per business requirements and coded per the industrial coding standards.
- Vast understanding and practical exposure to SDLC methodologies.
- Responsible for developing Confidential, a Universal Banking Product for various kernel releases.
- Developed new functionality grace period for Islamic Banks to defer the repayment schedules of the loan to future dates during the festival season such as Ramzan, Eid etc. and an altogether new method to calculate Internal Rate Returns(IRR).
- Developed automated scripts using JAVA to test the functionality of Consumer Lending and Islamic Banking across versions.