- A versatile software developer and web - site designer with extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and design and development
- Comprehensive skill in driving software projects from concept to fully-documented design, development and implementation.
- Skilled in change management champion with a proven background in complete stakeholder communication including requirement gathering, vision-casting and project reporting.
- Strong trainer enabling full adoption by end-users to ensure maximum process improvement and return on investment (ROI).
- Passion for translating client vision and requirements into fully-realized, high-functioning web-sites with lean coding and optimum web positioning.
- Adept in time management and work discipline to complete complex projects and designs consistently on time with high quality.
- Recognized for sharp, contemporary design and compelling, attractive web-site usability for informational and e-commerce web-presence with strong SEO.
Technical skills include: WAMP, XAMP, OOP, SQL, XML, HTML, CSS, .NET, VB6, Installshield, Microsoft Office, PHP, MySQL, VBA, ASP.NET, JOOMLA, QA TESTING, SDLC, UI/UX Practices and SharePoint.
Sr. Software Developer
- Redesigning analytical tool used by Confidential employees for data-mining all research posted stored in data warehouse.
- New application will act as prototype for future Enterprise version
- Application development in Access 2013 and VBA.
- Developed interface to current company intranet via XML input.
- Leveraged existing website for search engine.
- Developed code to scrape the search results and save them in a database
- Developed “Smart Import”. System detects new data and notifies the user.
- Developed training material including video tutorials
- Lead progress meetings and make design recommendations to management.
- Created interface to aid user in building Microsoft PowerPoint presentation from stored data.
- Managed version control and change requests.
Confidential, New York
Sr. Software Developer/Project Lead
- The premier media data analysis and consumer insight company measuring trends and consumer opinions to drive client profit and growth
- Manage complex projects and lead software development in multiple programming languages such as VB6, .NET and VBA from prototyping to publishing.
- Serve as a business analyst, capturing project requirements and developing scope and schedule to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Lead change management, creating communication plans, training support and implementation schedules with hands-on management of implementation.
- Support major radio networks such as Clear Chanel and Cumulus Media by gathering data and troubleshooting network installation issues.
- Drove conversion of Affiliate Update System (AUS) to a multi-user platform as technical lead; transformed the single-user program using .NET and disconnected datasets into an integrated solution allowing many simultaneous users; exceeded expectations with a three-month delivery.
- Awarded several awards for outstanding performance including the Confidential All-Star award for the timely delivery of Maximi$er against and aggressive, demanding timeline.
- Installed critical images using Installshield, ensuring timely delivery of software driving up to $20M in company revenue.
- Acted as product expert and consultant. Responsible for liaising between Confidential IT and small offshore development team for the migration of legacy desktop applications to the web.
- Client facing, responsible for supporting clients when support tickets were elevated to “tech support required”. These were large multi-million dollar clients such as Clear Channel, Westwood One & Cumulus.
- Responsible for timely release of RADAR software valued at $16M. RADAR was release four times a year. I was responsible for creating the install images using Installshield that had to meet a stringent deadline.
- I have 6 years of experience with the Installshield scripting language.
- Responsible for the continued technical support of legacy applications during the migration to the web. This would require the organization and management of supporting databases and code and to be on call 24/7 for client support.
- I’ve used various bug tracking and version control software packages such as ALM and CVS.
- Worked on 90% of the radio data analysis software that Confidential offered to its clients.
Freelance Technology Specialist
- A sole proprietorship leveraging digital expertise as a consultant and web-developer
- Initiated PPC programs for ecommerce websites.
- Studied and applied Google analytics to various commercial websites.
- Created email marketing campaigns with embedded Google analytics.
Website Designer and Developer
- Partnered with business owners to interpret company brands and mission into compelling, easy-to-navigate websites, launching or revitalizing web-presence with site-engine optimized (SEO) design. Authored commercial websites in Joomla using HTML, CSS3, XML, PHP and MySql to generate attractive, streamlined sites with user-centric navigation.
- Developed e-commerce and informational sites using Joomla and revamped existing websites with HTML and CSS.
- Built a brand based on going the extra mile, ensuring client is fully supported for implementation.
- Delivered one-on-one, live and online webinars, as well as asynchronous training by writing, recording, narrating and editing videos to enable clients to maintain and update their websites.
- Designed and facilitated adult classes at the Bronxville Adult School to empower non-computer users with basic computing skills.
- Managed several projects at the same time.
- Advised small businesses in streamlining and automation of processes and procedures.
- Analyzed manual processes to automate repeated calculation and accounting tasks, developing solutions in dBase and FoxPro for customized, proprietary software solutions.
- Designed individualized training for new software programs such as Word and Excel, transforming non-technical employees into computer-adept specialists.