- Quick Base Enterprise Development Project Management
- Quick Base / Legacy Systems Integration Quick Base API
- Quick Base Development Professional with more than 20 years’ enterprise software development experience - including more than 11 years’ full-time, hands-on Quick Base development experience.
- More than a decade of business process analysis experience coupled with deep Quick Base design, development, and API skills.
- Quick Base Product Council member. Quick Base Certified Developer.
BACKGROUND INCLUDES DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN:
- Quick Base Database Design
- Quick Base WebHooks / Actions
- Quick Base API
- Quick Base Dashboards
- Quick Base Reports
- Quick Base App Re-Engineering
- Microservices Integration
- Remote Analysis & SDLC
- Quick Base Integrations
Development: Quick Base, Quick Base API, QUNECT, Zapier, SQL Server, MySQL, Salesforce.com, Amazon S3, SaaS, PaaS.
WEB Development: HTML, Java, SEO, SEM, REST, Web Services.
Networking: Microsoft Server 2003-2008, WAN, Virtual Desktop, CITRIX
Applications: MS Windows, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Access, MS Dynamics.
Hand-Held Devices: Android.
CTO / Enterprise Quick Base Architect
- Developed and deployed a standard Quick Base development methodology.
- In the span of less than 2 years, built / improved / re-engineered / supported enterprise Quick Base applications supporting a global $12MM (2012 revenues) to a $48MM (2017 revenues) organization.
Senior Quick Base Developer
- Analyzed business model and created an extensive roadmap for the application that was approved by management.
- Developer & analyst of an enterprise Quick Base system.
- Trained onsite support and administrative staff to support user base and program.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Quick Base Developer
- Analyzed and re-designed time card management handling in DCAS Project Management system.
- Analyzed DHS Change Request system, and re-designed time accounting by adding sophisticated time accounting and time card features.
- Analyzed and provided in-depth pre-launch usability study of Economic Security Agency CSL Rep application.
- Analyzed and updated DHS New Heights Student System for DC Public Schools.
Consulting Quick Base Developer & IT Manager
- Designed, built and deployed a new Quick Base ERP system that was the driver for the doubling of volume in three months - for less than a tenth the cost of competing systems.
- Designed, built and deployed Quick Base lead generation and management system that increased lead volume by more than 50%, while lowering per unit acquisition cost by more than 20%.
- Led the cross-functional assessment, re-engineering, and optimization of every business process in the enterprise - from accounting to sales.
- In the end, conceived, built, and deployed an infrastructure that drove a 100% increase in EBITDA in 90 days.
Enterprise Quick Base Developer & CTO
- Developed a new concept in Quick Base (platform as a service) marketing.
- Designed and created a national, web-based marketing & sales management platform for Confidential drip & nurture marketing on Quick Base.
- Designed, built, and fielded a shared Quick Base marketing platform that included drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, PURLS, portals, and a host of other new Web 2.0 marketing tools.
- Acting as technical sales lead and counselor, closed more than 25 B2B accounts while managing their entire transition onto the shared platform.
- Implemented extensive cloud-based integration using cutting-edge Web 2.0 tools including SaaS, SQL Server, Amazon S3, Web Services, Quick Base, and other cloud-based tools.
IT Director (Interim)
- Initially part of the two-person executive team that conducted due diligence on the acquisition of this $25MM (revenues) business process outsourcing firm by our investor group.
- Assessed all technical systems, processes, and pricing - ultimately recommending purchase of this company to the board.
- Subsequent to purchase, hired as interim IT Director during a year-long transition post-purchase.
- Key player in increasing year-one net profit by more than 20% by developing a new client profitability analysis system that provided exacting client-by-client profitability analysis.
- Re-hosted every business system while implementing a world-class business continuity and survivability protocol program.
- Developed and implemented a best-in-breed marketing management system and custom client relationship management (CRM) system.
IT Director/COO/EVP Technology
- Initially hired as this $250MM (revenues) company’s first IT Director, and subsequently dual-hatted into COO role.
- Ultimately, promoted to EVP Technology. Implemented an operational excellence initiative which included rebuilding this 25 year-old company’s entire technical infrastructure (voice and data) in support of a five year sale plan.
- Acted as enterprise lead in all business process re-engineering initiatives. CTO of Teen Arrive Alive, a high-tech launch.
- Implemented cross-functional business process re-engineering and quality initiatives that directly drove EBITDA to more than $3.2MM - from an annual $600K loss.
- Personally developed and deployed the PEO industry's first CRM/ERP system - a system still in use today.
- Developed and deployed one of the first Web-based client and employee self-service suites - serving 1,100 clients and more than 17,000 employees across the country.
- Drove all technical aspects of six successful acquisitions in a two-year period.